Disgusted!!!!!!

neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was absoloutly Disgusted with the way Sandiya was treated today!Infact I was so livid that I wanted to get into the Telly and slap Bhabho and Suraj!She has suffered so much Humiliation today that I hope she takes revenge on each person!And Suraj just stood there it was Disgusting!None of this was her fault and so what if she's Educated?!I know I know the entire story is based on that but today she was treated like an animal!Sit!Stand!Walk!Write!I really hope she never forgives Bhabo or Suraj for the way she was treated today and takes revenge!no matter how Nice Bhabho gets!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omiraja thumbnail
iv said in the previous post stop this nonsense creatives please, this is no saas bahu or kasauti this is the best & modern diya aur baati, so please creatives dont shoot or show such degrading episodes. please scrap the scenes sandhya apologising to suraj, as after today it should that spineless suraj & his unleashed foul mouthed mother apologising to her.

on top of it stop turning sandhya in to tulsi or parvatis shes a strong todays girl & per the character you created would have never stood for so much crap & on top you made her touch that animal bahbos feet disgraceful. why show sandhya as illeterate & mousy 90's bahuji character, whilst shes meant to be feisty & outspoken, who will never tolerate injustice, i want sandhya to give them back as good as she got & its not her suraj should beg for forgiveness. after showing so much abuse, bring sandhya the tigress back please never againg we as viewers want to see such a disgraceful episode in our beautiful show

snehbeon thumbnail
agree,but my question is when bhabho will find out about chhavi that she is fail.will she throw her her out.if she is so against the studie then why she sending her daughter to collage. bhabho said that if  dil make mistake it can't be forgave. but about chhavi's mistake and even she don't know how to chore.bhabho even said that sooraj does't love sandy.how can women treat another women like this.
charity10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually, don't agree with you. Yes Bhabo was a little over the top. But what she was saying is not wrong. She knows what Suraj went through when he was rejected. Suraj has gone through the pain, but, Bhabo lived it with him. What she was actually spewing was her concern, her utmost despair and her fear that Suraj may not survive this. Also, she believes that Sandhya was the one who registered a complaint against her. Bhabo may have been harsh and crass with her words, but this was exactly what she had not wanted for her son. Him to be embarrassed again. Him to feel the shame of not getting an education. Him to be looked down on.

And how can one blame a mother who feels all these things...? Whether it was Sandhya or her brother who told the lie, to Bhabo at this moment it does not matter. The fact of the matter is that she and her family were lied to. Even her education is not a big point at the moment. She is just throwing it in Sandhya's face out of hurt.

To me Suraj's one question to Sandhya summed up all of Bhabo's hurt - Would you lie to your mother? He knows his Bhabo. He too was upset with Sandhya. But now he is the only one who knows that Sandhya was also lied to. And we will see movement from him now that he knows that. That was a lovely touch by the creatives.

But once again, Bhabo though loud had every right to do what she did. She came to love Sandhya too and that is why she is doubly hurt. She would never have gone to this extent with Meenakshi.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
,,,,,,,, Edited by breezy - 12 years ago
Avidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have similar views. See my thread -It was a disturbing episode. Lets hope there are good things ahead. This serial has a lot of promise and potential with an excellent cast and characters. I fervently hope they do not spoil and make it completely rubbish as other baaad Indian serials. 
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehbeon

agree,but my question is when bhabho will find out about chhavi that she is fail.will she throw her her out.if she is so against the studie then why she sending her daughter to collage. bhabho said that if  dil make mistake it can't be forgave. but about chhavi's mistake and even she don't know how to chore.bhabho even said that sooraj does't love sandy.how can women treat another women like this.

👏👏👏👏 well said Chavi has no respect for her family and Bhabo has never taught her any manners
pooh thumbnail
too much qaurrel... if this doesnt stop i am out of it... i already stopped watching this on TV now.

During lunch break i watch it on Iphone ... soon i guess i ll stop that also.
shaffa thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelamra

I was absoloutly Disgusted with the way Sandiya was treated today!Infact I was so livid that I wanted to get into the Telly and slap Bhabho and Suraj!She has suffered so much Humiliation today that I hope she takes revenge on each person!And Suraj just stood there it was Disgusting!None of this was her fault and so what if she's Educated?!I know I know the entire story is based on that but today she was treated like an animal!Sit!Stand!Walk!Write!I really hope she never forgives Bhabo or Suraj for the way she was treated today and takes revenge!no matter how Nice Bhabho gets!!!!!!!

The treatment of Sandy was disgusting...the old Sandy has just disappeared...Plz bring her back to sort out this family...
john909 thumbnail
whoever calls suraj spineless answer my questions first before calling him that. ( i dont care what you call bhabho)

whenever sandhya was in trouble, who stood beside her and helped her silently just by understanding the problem and without even asking her the problem?

Why is everything  being expected from suraj only? from the start the guy is busy trying to bring his mother and his wife closer to each other and in the process, he has been insulted by his mother, brother and even younger sister and brother. if due to sandhya's stupidity and bad luck and his mother's double standards, things are like this, why is he the one getting blamed? he has tried so many times verbally and non verbally to find out what is troubling sandhya. she should have tried harder and told him everything atleast. 

he is a husband and a son. he cannot pick sides and by calling him spineless, that is exactly what people are telling him to do. nobody is seeing how hurt he is because of the betrayal. everybody is seeing sandhya and her prb. finding out truth like this would shatter any husband and this time sandhya is in a tight situation where is the one who lied coz in a way hiding the truth is almost equal to lying. i understand her intentions for doing this were not bad but that does not change the current situation. hate her brother, the root of all problems. 

sorry for the long post