•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know about India but in US, on zee smile channel, they started showing kasamh se from start and I must say Ram kapoor looks so handsome and rocking in jai waila avatar. He looks fantastic in this salt and pepper look. I remember when this serial started I was so gaga over jai waila and also this serial holds special connection...it's only because of this serial I found India forums long time back... Ya it's true only because of special jai- bani , I found this wonderful forum...Hats off to Ram kapoor for playing roles to such conviction that we still remember the magic after so mnay years
his best look was innn Manshaa serial...when he was thin...but abhi bhi cute hai
His acting, xpressions, feelings -emotions shown on his face looks very very cute and almost he shows reality on his face that makes the serial the best bcos' of-course Ram and Sakshi r both versatile and best actors in TV Industry...🥳.🥳HATS OFF TO BOTH OF THEM let them keep us entertaining in the same manner with beautiful and natural acting ALL THE BEST to RAM-SAKSHI👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼