Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Simple steps - KT Article

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Simple steps

Model-turned-actor Karan Tacker is one of the cute faces on television. However, he doesn't workout as much as his colleagues do. He goes to the gym about thrice a week and follows a healthy diet. Karan reveals his fitness mantra'

What is your fitness regime?
My fitness regime is pretty simple because I barely get time to work out. I have good eating habits. I eat healthy to stay healthy. I avoid fatty and oily food. I go to the gym at least 2-3 times a week.

What do you think of TV actors and their fitness level?
Many of them are very conscious about their looks and health which is very good. We have a lot of fit people in the industry now. Karan Singh Grover and Gaurav Khanna are two names that stand out. Among girls, I know Dhrasti Dhami works out. She's really beautiful and fit. My costars Krystle D'Souza and Nia Sharma are very conscious about what they eat. Both eat salads on the sets and avoid unhealthy food.

Is it tough being an actor, working and maintaining a healthy body?
Definitely. I leave home at eight in the morning and come back by 10:30 pm. I work for 16 hours. After working for that long, I don't think anybody would have the energy to go to a gym. You have to be really focused to get that drive and maintain a balance.

Which is more compromised - eating habits or working out?

Of course, eating habits. As I told you, I work for 16 hours which makes it really difficult for me. Be it breakfast, snacks or lunch, I pack all my food from home and don't order anything on the sets.

Since when have you been working out?
I have been working out even before I got into television. I was into sports. My body type is more athletic than muscular.

Do you love going to the gym or are happier to do yoga, aerobics or other exercises?
I am not a yoga person. I don't really do yoga. Neither aerobics. Although, I do like to go for a walk or run. I do a lot of free-hand exercises like push-ups and all.

What are your dos and don'ts?
I don't have any dos or don'ts as such. I just listen to my body and do what it tells me to do. I eat healthy and do normal workout. I really enjoy weight training at the gym.

Edited by -Aysha- - 05 January 2012 at 5:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..

..Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Serendipity..
..Serendipity..

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Thnx 4 sharin Aysha

-Aysha-

karneetholic IF-Rockerz
karneetholic
karneetholic

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
8 am- 10:30 pm is not equal 2 16 hours kt.so stop saying dat u work for 16 hours in every answers!!!
thanx 4 sharing

sankalp_prapti

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top