I'm New...& Confused???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Arti411

Arti411

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys 
I'm Aarti...
I just started watching Dekha Ek Khwaab recently, and I am confused if UdayVeer really likes/loves Manyata or not.  I have no idea what's going on...can any of you help and explain what's going on???
Thanks
Aarti

Edited by Arti411 - 05 January 2012 at 4:35pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm New...& Confused???" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poulomi12

IF-Sizzlerz

poulomi12

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Uday is the kind of person who wud never accept the fact he loves or likes anyone. Everyone is a game for him...he likes challenges and loves to 'play with fire'...
 I should stop drooling over him now!! *ahem*

Yes, he is attracted towards Manyata because of her challenging and bold nature, but its not LOVE. She is the only girl he met till now who rejected him every time he tried to get close to her. She isn't afraid of anything or anyone. That's why he finds her 'entertaining and amusing'...Even though he is going to marry her because he wants to rule both the kingdoms, Devgarh and Jaigarh, Manyata being the successor of Devgarh. As children they were betrothed to each other by performing 'Roka'.

But he definitely has some feelings for Manyata as his childhood friend, a deep impression that she left in his heart, he remembers every detail about her very clearly even though they were merely kids at that time! Though only very lil is shown there...but anyone can tell that he absolutely adored her as his friend. 

Feelings like LOVE are quite far away for Uday at this stage...its just an ATTRACTION...and thats amusing...and we dont want them to fall in love quickly...as for now we love to see her curse and watch how he tries to get her attention but she rejects him everytime he makes a pass...

I just love their nok-jhok...the way they fight as if they were married couples...

You should watch the show from beginning!!

Edited by poulomi12 - 05 January 2012 at 6:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShfan7swetamangeraAngel-Jot.OmaRamdass

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
he doesn't love manyata right now... per he sure is attracted to her, and he doesn't even know it ;)
right now he is after her becuz she is the heir to the throne, and becuz she challenges him... ;)

Arti411

Arti411

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Uday is the kind of person who wud never accept the fact he loves or likes anyone. Everyone is a game for him...he likes challenges and loves to 'play with fire'...

Yes, he is attracted towards Manyata because of her challenging and bold nature, but its not LOVE. She is the only girl he met till now who rejected him every time he tried to get close to her. She isn't afraid of anything or anyone. That's why he finds her 'entertaining and amusing'...Even though he is going to marry her because he wants to rule both the kingdoms, Devgarh and Jaigarh, Manyata being the successor of Devgarh. As children they were betrothed to each other by performing 'Roka'.

But he definitely has some feelings for Manyata as his childhood friend, a deep impression that she left in his heart, he remembers every detail about her very clearly even though they were merely kids at that time! Though only very lil is shown there...but anyone can tell that he absolutely adored her as his friend. 

Feelings like LOVE are quite far away for Uday at this stage...its just an ATTRACTION...and thats amusing...and we dont want them to fall in love quickly...as for now we love to see her curse and watch how he tries to get her attention but she rejects him everytime he makes a pass...

I just love their nok-jhok...the way they fight as if they were married couples...

Omg Thank you...now I kinda get.

Arti411

Arti411

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

he doesn't love manyata right now... per he sure is attracted to her, and he doesn't even know it ;)
right now he is after her becuz she is the heir to the throne, and becuz she challenges him... ;)

Thank You!!!

swetamangera

swetamangera

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Very well explained. ClapClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.