Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
LOL meaning more competitive character charming, yummy looking ...so that UV actually feel jelus that she likes "New Renovated Aakash more" over him...u mean a better person than UV in all means...smart, dashing, cool, sexy, intelligent...and also prince!! youch...that is impossible...they have to invent another character for that...or may be not prince...but normal guy...but real competitior of UV..that would be ROCKing!!! I agree!!! Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can any Find Me please? (Page 3)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaShfan7

KaShfan7

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean yaar!
Today my brother watched DEK with me and started yawning during Mon-Ash's phone call.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyjennice

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
well its a treasure hunt,,,,.Monash chemistry...well i guess this hunt will be without any winners...well UV def has a comp ...doesnt matter uncle or bhai...but his princess loves the guy...and rejects him all the time...insults him...and faces wrath for someone else...CVs have very cleverly...chosen the actor for aakash's role...its more ego hurting that your fiance loves someonemore inferior to him in all deparments...(no offence to abhi...i like him but...not in this serial...)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top