Dekha Ek Khwaab

WHY IS UDAY BEING A SMARTASS????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Before anybody goes bonkers,n just outright start abusing meAngry,i just wanna say that don't you guys think he is being too over-confident,he is just so sure that manyata is going to fall for him,aur udhar to monia thubs-up de rahi thi for J N UV!!!!Cry

I think he should come down on the ground,n not udofy in hawa,warna monia rani pin ki tarah chubh kar use phusss kar degiOuchOuch

I think UV's dad has a point,he should'nt be so overconfidentThumbs DownWhat do you guys say????

Edited by libran90 - 05 January 2012 at 12:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHY IS UDAY BEING A SMARTASS????" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry dear but i hold a different opinion..Smile.I think what Uday is doing is perfect.Approve.I mean he needs to get a hold of his junglee billi..Cool.I love Uday...i actually loved his spirit...Thumbs Up par dear fikar not ...He will fall for Manyata...too...Day Dreaming

-Misek-

girdharmona

Goldie

girdharmona

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
we wish manveer wilmake pair, 7 it is sure that uday will fall for manyata but what about manyta.i doubt.

hp07

Groupbie

hp07

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
He is being over confident and that is how he has always been. And in his case, grls has always liked it n all. But moniya is gonna brk his self confident and bring him bck to ground. And that is when he will start to fall for her durin this process and realise how wrong he ws.

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Who knows may be he has a perfact plan...the anger he showed in today's episode and the dialogues leads to the conclusion that he is making sure about his next move.. he won't let moniya go no matter what...and the speed dial thing w/ her cell...i find some fishiness there too...i don't think he stored his number into her phone..but he is sent a mesg from her ph. to his cell..so that he can have her num. and about the conversion where he says "good..." to someone while talking on his cell..that too indicated that he is tracking Moniya and Jay, as he knows that Jay is planning on MoKash! eww.. but ya...so m sure that even if he sounded bit overconfident...he has something set in his mind. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShfan7dreamyjennice

KaShfan7

KaShfan7

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I agree with Krrish87_sweet.
Udayveer is very smart and knows what he is doing. He's definitely got a plan!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top