Afsar Bitiya

WU Jan5 - Terrible effect cuz of Pintoo?! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

nat_eagle

nat_eagle

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Jan5 - Terrible effect cuz of Pintoo?! (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lalia

Groupbie

Lalia

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. 

This is my own opinion but I wonder where CVs are going with this marriage track? It seems like Krishna will for sure be married. I don't know why but I had a thought during the last scene when Krishna tried to convince her papa that she's going to be an officer no matter what. I feel like Pinto is going to end up as her husband. He's trying to stop her wedding at all costs and it doesn't seem to be working. I think he knows that Swati's and Krishna's future in-laws won't allow her to become an officer and thus in order to help her achieve her dream, he's going to do something to the groom and step up in his place. 

Thoughts?

-Araina-

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
thanks khushi for such a quick update :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_Lover-Araina-

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

-Araina-

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update and I like reading your commentary too so do add them in Tongue

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.