India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

21st October 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Jassi says simply how everyday a new relationship is formed and each one special and different. She also adds that Nandu is her friend and so is Purab but Purab is some thing more than that. And he holds a very special place in her heart and so that's why they are sitting together now this way. Purab looks a bit satisfied I think. Just then Nandu comes and drags away Jassi joking that they better dance as after some days Purab might not allowed saying that Nandu is a "paraai admi". Jassi and Nandu goes. Purab stares at them. His face suddenly changes into a worry look. Bebe sees that look and knows what is happening. She brings him back to the real world saying that they will have an engagement soon. A quiet one as his family is not there. She also tells Purab to give Jassi time to get use to it all. That the poor girl is so wrapped up in Gulmohir that she doesn't have the time to sorts out things. Purab face changes into a smile. At Armaan's house Malika comes to visit him. She finds him not there and is disappointed. Puru walks in. He is surprised to find her and asks her that when did she come. Malika says with sad look just now. Puru asks her what's the matter. Malika starts complaining about Armaan. She tells him how Armaan is always lying to her. That why does he do that when they are getting married. She wouldn't freak out if he told the truth. She also adds how Armaan has changed. Puru agrees that Armaan is a moody person. But he hasn't change as right now he has lots in his mind especially Gulmohur. And when things get better he will back to normal. Malika says angrily that things won't get better as long as Jassi is the CEO. And she can't wait for Armaan to change. Armaan over hear every thing. He then enters the room. Puru tells him how Malika has been waiting for him. He leaves. Armaan apologies for his behavior. He invites her to go with him with a new Italian restaurant that he has just come across. Malika doesn't look impressed. But when Armaan insists in his sincere tone Malika agrees to come.

The next day bebe and Amrit are busy ordering things. Bebe sends Nandu to buy things. When he is half way through the door Jassi stops him. Nandu grumbles how he won't get good things as she has stopped him. Jassi tells him to stop talking nonsense. Then Nandu add that she better enjoy this day as her horoscope says so. It also says that she will meet the man of her dream. He gives her the newspaper clipping. Jassi says seriously that its of yesterday. Nandu looks at the date. Jassi's eyes sparkles with laughter and she says that she was joking. Nandu leaves. Jassi then compliment Bebe and Amrit on their management skills and says that it must be in the genes as she is the CEO. All of them share a hug.

Meanwhile Armaan is cooking. Actually he was chopping a capsicum. And on a table there is every thing (I guess) which one needs for a good Italian dinner. Puru is surprised and pleased to see him. Armaan tells him plans that how he is going to surprise Malika. He also adds that how come his mom never told him that cooking can be so difficult. Puru replies that it is good because then he would have never dare to try it out. But Armaan looks confident that he will make the perfect lunch. Meanwhile Malika is getting ready. She is looking stunning in a red salwar kameez. Aryan on seeing her compliments her and asks her where she is going. Malika tells him excitedly about Armaan's plan. Aryan then says sarcastically how he cannot make out that Malika has such weak brain and senses. This totally wipes out the happiness from her face. Aryan still goes ahead and says that Armaan is always taking Malika for granted. And even though he had upset her for a whole week she is back in his arms just because he invited her to an Italian lunch. That what has Malika Seth turned in to. He finishes by saying that he just wants her happiness and if her happiness is Armaan its fine with him. But she should show Armaan that he cannot always take her for granted. He leaves. The scene changes to Armaan putting the final touches to his table that is lighting the candles. He says that the only thing missing now is Malika. And then her calls come. She informs him that something has come up so she won't be able to come. Armaan face falls but accept it.

The gang is crowded around the reception. They are thrilled about a party that's happening before the engagement itself. I think they were planning on what to wear. Just then Armaan comes and they start acting as if they were working. Armaan says with a serious face " If you people will start working whenever I come how will you enjoy this food which I have especially made." He presents them with a lunch box. Bindiya (with a shocked expression) opens its and pass the food around to the stunned gang. They look doubtful about trying it. Armaan says that he is still alive after trying it. They smiles nervously and tastes it. Everybody just loves it. Mailthele add that he would be a chef if he wasn't Armaan sir. Armaan looks happy that at least somebody like his hard work. Just then it strikes Maria and she says loudly to the gang " We can ask Jassi to have Italian food in the party…" Jassi enters Gulmohur at the exact moment. Armaan is shocked about the party. The gang tells him how Jassi is getting engage soon. Jassi come in front of him. Armaan smiles a fake smile and say "Jassi you should have come earlier. Then maybe you would have got to taste the Italian food I made……But everything is finished now…( The last sentence clearly was a double meaning sentence)

Armaan sees Malika on the way. Malika is feeling guilty over he action and quickly apologies him. Armaan says that how he made the food especially for her. But in this case he should be the one saying sorry to her for all the time he never showed up for dinner and lunches she planned. He also says that he now knows how it feels like to be turned down. He promises that he will never do that again. Malika glows with happiness at the change of his attitude. Meanwhile Jassi calls Purab. She says " Oh how did I end up dialing you number. I wanted to call a client…" Purab says " Really". Jassi smiles with mischief and says "It must be because I must be thinking about you." Purab realizes what is happening and says "Oh now you have started pulling my leg". Jassi says seriously that she did wanted to talk to him to invite him to a get together party before their engagement. And what is a party with out the bridegroom. Purab declines. Jassi asks why. Purab says that if he comes she won't get time to spend time with her friends and family. Jassi insist and add that " Papaji is just looking forward to meet you. He has prepared food from every district and sates to impress you". Purab says " Well that was unnecessary as I am already impressed with him for having a daughter like you". Jassi says " So nice of you to know that before the marriage." Purab then add with a serious note that he should really not be coming. That he feel she should spend time with everybody as much as possible before their marriage because after their marriage he will take her far away ( I think he said the far away part). Jassi says is that a threat. Purab replies " No it's a promise because after our marriage I will never let you of my sight. Jassi then says how lucky she is to have him. Purab replies that he is even more luckier.

Jassi goes to Armaan's cabin and invites him. Armaan declines. He says that how she and the office are still not over the draft thing and he doesn't want to spoilt the party for her. Jassi turns to leaves. But she stops when Armaan says "Its not that I don't want to see you. I want to be there with you in your happiness." Jassi asks for the meaning. Armaan asks her if she can meet him before or after the engagement. Jassi tries to decline but Armaan says that how she has always been there in his sadness and happiness and just for once he wants to be there for her. And he will never forgive her if she doesn't come because after today they may never meet together alone. Jassi after thinking about it agrees.

Edited by vijay - 21 October 2004 at 1:34pm

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Bless u Deadly....hope the studies r going smoothly and best of luck....
gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Great update deadly.

Thanks

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
thanks deadly...nice updateSmile
bishant2005 Newbie
bishant2005
bishant2005

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

great update... thanks deadly

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
thnaks deadly..
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Wow.... Thanks Deadly.....
nandujee Newbie
nandujee
nandujee

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Amazing update deadly, what detail , i dont miss watching the show, you have a gift for detail and know what is essential when trying to convey the meaning behinds dialouges props etc.....

Go to top