jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
So tomorrow another Akash-Moniya scene coming SleepyOuch
nasghar IF-Sizzlerz
nasghar
nasghar

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
im hoping uday comes there n sees akash-moniya...!!!

Edited by nasghar - 05 January 2012 at 12:17pm
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loving_bird

is moniya thinking by throwing another coin in wishing fountain she will get akashErmm
please uday comes there to stop her...
Smilei just think process reverses if it happens...as fountain..otherwise kya pata cv's ka...

Edited by lakshyasss - 05 January 2012 at 12:20pm
filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I wish ki jab Manyata is about to throw the coin...Uday comes in front of her nd she says Uday hamara rajkumar...instead of Uncle Akash...Awwie nd it wud b a indication for ManVeer...I have a super strong feeling this will happen...hope so... Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsRedvelvetlakshyasssnasghar

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmyprincess

I wish ki jab Manyata is about to throw the coin...Uday comes in front of her nd she says Uday hamara rajkumar...instead of Uncle Akash...Awwie nd it wud b a indication for ManVeer...I have a super strong feeling this will happen...hope so... Day Dreaming
Smilei too same feeling..maza aayega...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Redvelvetfilmyprincessprachurya

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyasss

Smilei too same feeling..maza aayega...LOL

Hain dear...aur its friday...and friday ke episodes main kuch fun toh hota hain...so maybe this is it ! Embarrassed

coolhappygirlsprachuryalakshyasss

Redvelvet Newbie
Redvelvet
Redvelvet

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

I soo wish this happens and then the romeo starts crying and finally leaves forever and ever. Tomorrow is friday we better get a nice manveer scene as a treat before the weekend. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsfilmyprincessprachuryanasghar

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Redvelvet

I soo wish this happens and then the romeo starts crying and finally leaves forever and ever. Tomorrow is friday we better get a nice manveer scene as a treat before the weekend. Embarrassed

Haye i wish the same...waise i have a feeling this Uncle Majnu is gonna b negative..I mean all of a sudden he is love with M...i mean first he wanted M to become Manyata ...but now he is after her..nd alll...Dal main kuch kaala hain...Shocked actually puri ki puri dal hi kali hain...Cool...Well I really wish for ManVeer scene...cuz u know dear...ManVeer have all fate nd destiny kinda meeting nd i was this scene to happen..cuz its related to Destiny Fate bachpan ka roka/ dosti Embarrassed

Redvelvetprachuryalakshyasss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index