-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
After seeing udaybeer, giriraj and jaynandini she disconnects the phone. Jay asked her that she hopes jiji is happy with the new toy. Uday takes the phone from her and we build up that may be he will redail the last no, but he just feed his no in the phone, she takes her phone and walks away. In the chawl aakash is very happy because of the phone call from monia. In the room she thank jaynandini for the gift suddenly one message comes it is from aakash says something very emotional, she blushes and tries to type back a message. Jaynandini got the permission from dadisa to go to the mall…the same mall where we met for the first time, monia is so enchanted by the idea of going to the mall as she will see aakash. Udaybeer and giriraj hears everything. And giriraj says stop her uday…but uday is very relaxed and he promised his dad, don't worry dad….she is not going anywhere…and we sees monia and jaynandini in the mall with K & L. chikki informs aakash that monia is in the mall to meet you, he is excited. And we sees monia, aakash with sohni and chikki at the fountain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing dear😊.M-A-S-C at fountain.I hope even before they say "Hii"UV comes and starts with his Princess dialogues😆
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Uday catches her in action with Akash and gets the shock of his life... then we'll see uday pursuing Manyata in full swing... and not just petty flirtatious comments!
Ayesha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Relax, Patience is sweet, so chill and enjoy the roller coaster ride. We will get ups a.k.a ManVeer and downs , so relax don't spoil your precious time and mood.
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I hope Udayveer drags- or carries, whichever is easier- her away. 😊

Me Tarzan YouJane, Princess😎
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bas fountain pe akaash to be his rajkumar kii manat na mang le moniya...is ladkii kaa koi bharosa nahin...hope kuch aisa ho kii moniya akaash ka naam lete hue uday wahan pahunch jaye aur uday ko dekhte hue mant ke sikke mein uday kaa namm pani mein sikke ke saath beh jaye...meri strong feeling hai sikka manat fountain...connection hai...😎.
waie ye eri predicion hai as all near fountain..waaki kuch pata nahin...😆 
nizza
Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
is moniya thinking by throwing another coin in wishing fountain she will get akash🤔
please uday comes there to stop her...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
So tomorrow another Akash-Moniya scene coming 🥱
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
im hoping uday comes there n sees akash-moniya...!!!Edited by nasghar - 12 years ago
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loving_bird

is moniya thinking by throwing another coin in wishing fountain she will get akash🤔
please uday comes there to stop her...

😊i just think process reverses if it happens...as fountain..otherwise kya pata cv's ka... Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago