Dekha Ek Khwaab

is there any MonAsh AT?? how abt hatred thread?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
ShockedShocked

LOLLOLLOLLOL nahi yaar relax, i don't wanna make one!LOL but i was just wondering, i tried surfing the past few pages, and tried searching too..but i joined this forum late... toh i was just wondering, is there any moniya akash AT? LOL

kyunke, if there is not, i find it all the more pathetic..this whole situation where the cv's are bent on forcing monash on us, while there isn't an AT for monash! i mean, har show mein, even minor couples have AT's!!LOL jahan koi couple dikhta hai, there always are some fans, who then make an AT... so are we saying, that moniya akash - the apparant FAVOURITE couple of DEK cv's, the couple who have the MOST SCREENSPACE since like the beginning of the show - HAVE NO AT??? ShockedROFL i swear, the cv's need to know about this! ROFL EVERY COUPLE has an AT at IF! ROFL  even minor side couples have ATs..ROFLROFLROFL

i dunno if my post makes sense here, sorry i am so pissed off today LOL per, i just find it way tooo amusing.. that monash, the IT couple of DEK, whose love story has been thrown at us forcefully since the start, do not even have ONE AT! roflll! LOL

editted note: so, if there is not AT..what do u guys say about opening an HT (hatred thread!)??ROFLROFL but i know, mods won't be happy with this idea.. CryLOL i just thought, since nobody's interested in the AT, perhaps for the first time we cud get an exception on IF to create an HT??ROFL it wud be the perfect reply for the cv's! ROFL

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 05 January 2012 at 11:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NowsheenarrylineZaYaHolicDebolina.-AriaNe-Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is there any MonAsh AT?? how abt hatred thread?!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Are...dearie..u scared me...! lolz...LOL

Edited by filmyprincess - 05 January 2012 at 11:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AriaNe-

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
so you see the enthusiasm Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AriaNe-

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

AT for AM???Shocked  plzz save us yaar!!!!!ROFLROFL

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
yay...kya bootiful couple cv's favorite  hai ROFL

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
on the topic of no AT, koi gal nahi yaar, let's make a HT ! Hatred Thread! ROFL
i'm actually quite serious about this one! ROFLROFLROFL if they won't stop throwing monash at us, let's make the first ever HT on IF !ROFLROFLROFL
but *sigh*, we'll need EVERYONE to say yes for this idea, and need to get mod permission, in order to implement it...

hmm... what say mods and fellow members??? =P ROFLROFL u guys want a monash Hatred Thread?ROFLROFLROFL

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I think the CV's are Forcing MonAsh on Us because they Don't want a MonAsh AT LOL Forced scenes, unlisted chemistry, they aren't dumb they gave us ManVeer they obviously know where MonAsh stand :P

Edited by TheWandmaker - 05 January 2012 at 12:07pm

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
People find them too boring to waste their energies on making an AT for them...

Cause nobody would appreciate them...but would rather bash them in their own thread! lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top