Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I was never so annoyed before with any scene in d show d way i m today after watching ashutosh's reaction towards nidhi ...even mallika's scene is acceptable by d fact that she is a vamp ..but how can ashutosh react like this ?ConfusedAngry

Bas yahi tha pyar ?? The Biggest n important thing in love is TRUST ...n ashutosh doesnt trust nidhi ShockedOuch..how can he think like that ki nidhi ne mera mazak udaya ..mujhe bewakoof banaya n all ...arey if ur GF  planned so much for u n dint make it to the place ..then there could be 1000 reasons behind it ..if she is not picking phone there must be smthn wrong ...

y dint ashutosh call rohan , anji or at d house no. ? 
y he dint think that this house is far from city n jungle is in btw ..shayad wahan kuch gadbad hui ho ...

instead of finding d actual reason or instead of worrying abt nidhi ..he was blaming her unnecessarily ... ridiculousAngry ...in fact armaan dint bother to call rohan to know the exact thing Ouch

CVS r at very wrong point ...taking evry wrong move to get TRP ...
i undrstd that masala , tadka , spice ..all this r needed to attract viewers ..n mallika's drama , house issue all these things r enough for that ...but what's d point of butchering d main characters ??Ouch first nidhi's carelessness towards her career n now ashutosh's odd reactions Confused

by d way who r cvs of this show apart from kamlesh pandey ?

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20tammucharity10suhani77shams295tasharose__ShrutiShaiqMadihaMulan08y.c.yetikaroxxanushka2112sevakNaina007AmnaIshAizazpals_snehashaz2009TinacoolXoxowpdXoxo-_-PopCorn-_-spoorthijayanti_dj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Worst scene of d show" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luckygrewal

luckygrewal

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I dont understand why Armaan didnt think of asking Rohan if everything was ok...there is inevitably going to be a seperation that were gunna have to suffer thru :(

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyu86tasharose__ShrutiNaina007SHIKHA19XoxowpdXoxoshaz2009

spoorthi

IF-Sizzlerz

spoorthi

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
 great post yaar
even i was thinking the same ,atleast armaan would have called rohan and found out what was wrong.nothing of that sort happened.i was totally  dissapointed with 2days episode.just bcoz nidhi didn't turn up it does not mean that she fooled him.ashu was out of his mind.it seems like he did not trust her at all. she did so much for him he should have realised it. sorry to say friends ,don't take me wrong .cvs r potraying ashu's character as dumb.they should improve his character

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20charity10shams295__ShrutiSHIKHA19Naina007shaz2009

sshirley

IF-Rockerz

sshirley

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Exactly my point...

And one more glitch - Nidhi had already reached the house when she got the call. Any sane girl in her place would have called ashu immediately, informed him abt everything and requested his help - after all, he is such an established doctor, so could have come in really handy... ws\ould immediately be able to call up the best doctor, etc.  I know people would have been surprised to see them 2gether, but given her state of mind, this thought should never even have occurred to her...

OOF these rattlebrain CVs  

Edited by sshirley - 05 January 2012 at 11:54pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gaukar68kshitu_20luvlyscorpioshams295__ShrutiNaina007SHIKHA19shaz2009spoorthi

luckygrewal

luckygrewal

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
exactly nidhi should have called aswell..i mean when your in love isnt that the first thing you do..share it with the person you lvoe although its understandable that she wanted to rush to her father asap...i think this show is lacking the love component...aka the theme of the entire show... would have been nice to show some sweet lovey scenes before all these problems arised...im guessing its the actors schedules which prevent the same frame lovey romance which in turn is making me go crazy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Exactly my point...

And one more glitch - Nidhi had already reached the house when she got the call. Any sane girl in her place would have called ash immediately, informed him abt everything and requested his help - after all, he is such an established doctor, so could have come in really handy... i know people would have been surprised to see them 2gether, but given her state of mind, the thought should never even occurred to her...

OOF these CVs  

ya good point ..but its just that at that time she was in great shock n not in a state to decide what to do or not . so she just ran away to hospital ...but ya later at the lobby room she should have called ashutosh to tell evrythn ...n better she should shift baba to kotnis hospital where she knows evrythn abt n take ashu's help in this ...n think abt loan n all later . but cvs ko kaun samjhaye Ouch

__Shruti

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckygrewal

exactly nidhi should have called aswell..i mean when your in love isnt that the first thing you do..share it with the person you lvoe although its understandable that she wanted to rush to her father asap...i think this show is lacking the love component...aka the theme of the entire show... would have been nice to show some sweet lovey scenes before all these problems arised...im guessing its the actors schedules which prevent the same frame lovey romance which in turn is making me go crazy!

This is what we r telling again n again that CVS can handle anythn in d show except the "love story" part ...n irony is that this show is abt love Confused they r doing big mistakes in love part of ashni since beginning ...these cvs cant handle love story ..*FACT* Ouch

__Shruti

pravku

Groupbie

pravku

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
man...the dumbness on display today... UNBELIEVABLE...sorry for my language...how dumb can these CV's be? My heart goes out for MB seriously...how long will he continue on this show? ...The heartlessness of Dr A today, the dumbness by Dr A and Armaan of not thinking of dialing another number like Rohan's...Wow...just wow...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20Mulan08SHIKHA19shaz2009

Post Reply New Post

Go to top