Dekha Ek Khwaab

If Maanveer's story goes like this

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ILovePushan

Groupbie

ILovePushan

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode.I've came up with an idea...actually a story about Maanveer.

Well...Munya has escaped from the Maal to meet Akash.
There is a kidnapper in the Mall,who was following Munya ,just the time Munya was stepped in.
He saw Munya and took her.

Munya doesn't know what to do...she clicked on the Speed dial frm her cell...guess who gets it ?????Big smileWink
UV takes the challenge to save Munya.
Somehow he manages to save Munya frm the goons.
May be after getting injured.

The whole family is angry on Munya that she again tried to escape.But UV tells that it was he who took Munya out of the Mall.Munya feels grateful .Later she notices that UV is injured.But to save Munya he keeps it hidden.Muynya feels guilty.Now she can't hate him...or love him.But she feels its her duty to take care of UV.

Meanwhile..our Churelni..."JNandini'' plans a romantic date for Monaash.Akash keeps waiting for Munya.But Munya misses the date coz she is busy to take care of UV.

Akash misunderstands  Munya and thinks Munya is in love with UV...

Now Munya too hates Akash coz he told some really insulting words to her.She keeps on spending time with UV to teach lesson to Akash.Hmmm...kaisa hai mere plan????????WinkLOL

Edited by ILovePushan - 05 January 2012 at 9:39am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka2765MashiatMimosaniniimoonstruckluvtwilight19sami01nidzlovekinrulthejazzgaldreamyjennice-AngelaKaParI--BolNaHalke-adventure_gurlSofnadumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Maanveer's story goes like this" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvtwilight19

luvtwilight19

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
tussi great ho Thumbs UpLOLBig smile
i am loving it...you shoud have been a cv ,i would have loved to see this track..Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ILovePushan-BolNaHalke-

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
badiya plan hai kash isa hotha Day Dreaming

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
pan is awesoem but guys as some person posted she saw muniya and aakash romacing shoot on band stand...am hating my fav spot in mumbaiAngry..so i guess Cvs wil do some brainless stuff instead..but i agree this would be awesome track..but i think they will kep it for future..as they want to go slow with manyata and uday track...
but seriously i hate aakaash

Somia3

Somia3

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
ok but give her makeover

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-

ILovePushan

Groupbie

ILovePushan

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

pan is awesoem but guys as some person posted she saw muniya and aakash romacing shoot on band stand...am hating my fav spot in mumbaiAngry..so i guess Cvs wil do some brainless stuff instead..but i agree this would be awesome track..but i think they will kep it for future..as they want to go slow with manyata and uday track...
but seriously i hate aakaash
True Dear...such a boring story  with the most boring guy Akash.Same old Hero vs Vilain war.DeadHow long we have to tolerate this torture?????Is there anyone who is enjoying Monaaash?????Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Awwieee what a cute story...I wud love to see this...Par yeh Uncle Akash! kaun enjoy kar raha hain iska boring nd struggles wala track Angry

LOVE MANVEER Heart Amazing story dear Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top