Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer:Match made in heaven:Akash step out plss

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode was strictly average but the best part of today's episode was Udayveer Udayveer and just Udayveer  😎😳😳😳...Apart from his hottest smirk ,hottest anger and hottest looksπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ,what I loved the most about him was his coolest way of dealing with Manyata's tantrums πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

For a second even Manyata was scared not knowing what will Uday do with her phone when he grabbed that mobile from her hand and gave that angry young man look πŸ˜‰ ;But loved how UV turned it into a anti-climax by simply saving his number in speed dial πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ;The scene was sort of symbolic as UV wanted to indirectly indicate to Moniya that she may hv someone spl in her life and she might b playing tring tring SMS game with many men from Akash to XYZ but Udayveer will always be at no.1 in her life since she does not hv a choice here and thats why he saves his number at no.1 on speed dial πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

I liked Uday's interaction with his dad here when he tries to explain to his dad that he invented this game of love and so he knows well that Akash-Moniya love story is just one of those childish game which Moniya can play for timepass but in the end she will hv to his princess 😎 ;At present Uday is sounding a bit overconfident here but I feel he does hv a solid plan regarding how to win Moniya's heart and attention πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...

Uday's reaction when Moniya was hving her love talk with Akash on phone suggested that somewhere he was feeling possessive for Moniya and his face was almost red with anger especially his eyes were almost ready to eat up Akash if he was present physically in front of him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ;Somewhere Uday too knows that Moniya's nonstop attention to Akash is affecting him but he was in denial in front of his dad πŸ˜‰ ;But the best part is that now Uday is damn serious when it comes to Moniya and will play this game more carefully than casually πŸ˜ƒ..

Coming to rest of the episode with Akash-Moniya happy new year talk and entire Mall fiasco ..all I can say is NOT INTERESTED πŸ₯±...If once again Moniya plans to run away with Akash and once again we see DS punishing her and then Moniya acting all stubborn ,then I m afraid many viewers r going to give up now as all r wanting to see progress in ManVeer track and not Akash-Moniya track 😊,...I dont mind if ManVeer track is taken ahead slowly but at least there needs to b some progress in that department ...

Today I did see the progress from Uday's side as he did look angry when Moniya was talking to Akash on phone πŸ‘..but this needs to be carried forward rather than concentrating on Akash-Moniya secret meetings  ;Its better if we get to see Uday planning some date with Moniya rather than Moniya planning to run away with Akash πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Last but not the least Akash better not mess up with Uday's princess Manyata or else Uday knows how to end Akash's game .,..haan nahin toh 😎..Even Uday's dad confessed today that Uday finally found his match in Moniya which I feel was the dialogue of the episode as we all know that both Uday and Moniya are equally stubborn and will not give up easily before winning the battle of love and power ...So in this clash of the titans between Uday and Moniya ,sorry to say Akash does not hv much chance πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Uday is a mystery box you never know what in his mind until he speaks out. Manyata was worried as to what will Uday do with the phone and then when he saved his number in speed dial it indicated no matter what he will always be at first position in her life. The look on J's face was worth it.

Uday thinks he can charm Manyata by his charms but it's not as easy as he thinks. Like Uday's character is mystery box so is Manyata for him. Like Grijraj said Uday finally found his match. Both are stubborn and will not give up until they win. Uday definitely has something in his mind.

No matter how much Uday says Manyata is a pawn to each his destination but she has started to have her effect on him. 5 year old Uday who was engaged to Manyata still thinks she belongs to him.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome post...you wrote it very well⭐️ 
hottest anger😳

about uday's planπŸ€” ...lets wait and watch how uday will clear his ( also our) way😍 and throw akash out of manyata's life☺️

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
the dialague of the episode was when Uday's dad say to him "U FINALLY GOT UR MATCH "😍

uday's jealousy was at best ...how he will react when he see manyata with akash...he will get very angry...(please cv's time to show uday's reactions & his thoughts alone also)

when uday was firm & angry even manyata was scared it seemed more she is doing something wrong or cheated on her his reaction was perfecttt...u want to play than play with this toy...than as u said the climax he saved his number on his speed dial at no.1πŸ‘πŸΌ

other that mall not needed dramaπŸ₯± & manyata- akash jaap.is getting too muchhhπŸ₯± i'm getting fed -up...if cv's had to take major steps to take some story forward they just fill the episode with non-sense drama..

jyoti good to read ur post :)
Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very nice jyoti am going to comment once i see the episode...gosh i hate AAkaash ...no offence abhishek but this Aakaash is just plain boring with no spark..even kids who watch show for jay and manyata fights decide to take breaks while ur on screen zara socho...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan.

awesome post...you wrote it very well⭐️ 

hottest anger😳

about uday's planπŸ€” ...lets wait and watch how uday will clear his ( also our) way😍 and throw akash out of manyata's life☺️

Uday claims to b the one who invented this game of love ..so lets see how he wins the game in the end πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jyoti,awesome post.loved Uday's expression today.I know he keeps insisting that it's a game and all but judging from his intense look in that scene and his possessive behaviour(storing his number in speed dial 1😳)it is no longer a game for him.He just doesn't realize it yet.I hope whatever he was talking over the phone about some plan,please,please let it be something relating to Manyata.I will not be able to tolerate a bandstand romance.Please Uday do something.

and did anyone notice in that phone snatching scene,Manyata fought till a point then Uday gives her a look and she just gives up the phone.It's a subtle shot but guys check it out.Its similar to that Talwar and Bandook scene.Manyata did look a little confused before going back to her Jungli billi mode

My fav dialogue is I guess the popular choice "hum Manyata ko Jaigarh ki maharani banaakar hi chodenge"😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loving_bird

the dialague of the episode was when Uday's dad say to him "U FINALLY GOT UR MATCH "😍

Its almost like CVs r voicing our views from Giriraj's mouth since we too hv been saying the same for Uday πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

uday's jealousy was at best ...how he will react when he see manyata with akash...he will get very angry...(please cv's time to show uday's reactions & his thoughts alone also)

I want him to somehow land up in mall if CVs r planning to show Akash-Moniya meeting in mall 😑

when uday was firm & angry even manyata was scared it seemed more she is doing something wrong or cheated on her his reaction was perfecttt...u want to play than play with this toy...than as u said the climax he saved his number on his speed dial at no.1πŸ‘πŸΌ

Manyata did look scared when Uday was walking towards her with that fire in his eyes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..this shows the kind of impact Uday leaves on girls 😳😳

other that mall not needed dramaπŸ₯± & manyata- akash jaap.is getting too muchhhπŸ₯± i'm getting fed -up...if cv's had to take major steps to take some story forward they just fill the episode with non-sense drama..

the whole phone talk was dragged too far and the sugar coated love saga of akash-moniya is getting too irritating now

jyoti good to read ur post :)

snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful...😊😊😊
.the post was simple and clear...and didn't miss any chance for another post

jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

very nice jyoti am going to comment once i see the episode...gosh i hate AAkaash ...no offence abhishek but this Aakaash is just plain boring with no spark..even kids who watch show for jay and manyata fights decide to take breaks while ur on screen zara socho...

Sami will wait for your take 😳 and yup Akash is neither able to please girls like us πŸ˜† nor the kids πŸ˜†.the character does not hv much depth and is plain boring