•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
 Sasha is back in Kahaani

Back to being a baddie: Chetan Hansraj as Sasha in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki
He's back with a vengeance. Those who thought television's bad man Sasha (Chetan Hansraj) had seen his last days on Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki are in for a surprise: he returns to the Star Plus daily in the coming week.

Hansraj popularised the role of Sasha, making him one of small screen's most hated figures.

Sasha took a break from the drama when he was shown going mad and put into a mental asylum.

However, in keeping with the demand of the script he has been called back on the show. Making his entry in a red sports car, Hansraj will be shown joining hands with another baddie — Pallavi (Achint Kaur) — to plot the end of the Agrawal family. Says Hansraj, "I'm shown on my way to meet Pallavi.

The car halts and they show me coming out, revealing my new look." For Hansraj, Sasha has been his most cherished role to date. He says, "I was very emotional when I knew my track was ending. I have worked very hard on Sasha and the audience has responded very positively."

The actor doesn't call his comeback as his second innings, but a continuation of the role that he lived the last few years. "When I found out they wanted me back, I was very excited. I started working on my look and talking to people for feedback."

This time around, Sasha will be shown more evil than before. "If you thought Sasha was at his worst, then you better be prepared for some big time bashing this time around," he adds.

What excites Hansraj this time around is his ego battle with Pallavi. "When Pallavi reveals to me that Shruti (Tina Parakh) isn't Parvati's (Saskhi Tanwar) daughter, I decide to break the news myself. I don't care a damn about what anyone thinks." Apart from Sasha, Hansraj also plays the role of Garv in Kkusum (Sony).

Sasha's new look

Coloured his hair copper red
Has pierced his ears and wears earrings
Wears lot of leather jackets
A sporty car has replaced his bike
Wears glares

Thankx for sharing barbie...

I wonder when the episode showing his new look will come on in UK....

Yup, just read the news. Good to have him coming back because the show had become pretty dull and lifeless without the evil Sasha
thanks for sharing........... yeah its good to see Sasha its going to get even more Interestin..... i wonder when they going to show it in uk can't wait!!!
Posted: 18 years ago

thanks 4 the news sasha is back!!! i missed him oh well its ganna be more fun now

😉  luv babygirl