Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Anuraag, Komolika in huge spat

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Urvashi Dholakia Cezanne Khan
On-screen television rivalries or affairs have a way of spilling into off-screen relationships too.

Such was the case with Komolika (Urvashi Dholakia) and Anuraag Basu (Cezanne Khan), who act in the serial Kasautii Zindagi Kay (Star Plus, 8.30 pm).

According to unit members, they are more than just good friends. And it was because of that that a livid Dholakia had a massive lovers' quarrel with Khan on the sets of the show, when they were shooting in Malaysia last month.

A witness who was part of the unit spilt the beans. What pissed Komolika off was Basu talking to co-star, Shweta Tiwari (who plays Prerna).

"Cezanne and Shweta have not been on talking terms for some time. When they were shooting in Malaysia, there was a scene that required shots of Anuraag and Prerna on a bridge from afar, where they were to mime conversation.

The camera was meant to pan on Bajaj (Ronit Roy) during the scene, but panned on Urvashi by mistake and she looked very upset. What upset her was the fact that instead of just miming, Shweta and Cezanne were really talking to each other.

Since Urvashi and Cezanne are having an affair, she couldn't digest the fact that Cezanne and Shweta had become friends again."

What happened after the shot ended? The unit member continues, "After the shot, one of the creative writers met up with Cezanne to brief him about the next shot. An enraged Urvashi came out of her room and told him, 'I want to talk to you right now!'

The poor writer got scared and immediately left. Then Cezanne went to Urvashi's room where she blasted him!" But it seems it was just a lovers' tiff, as they sorted it out and are now on talking terms. The bridge scene aired last week.

When contacted, Dholakia was irritated. "You have your information wrong. In fact, Shweta and Cezanne are still very much on talking terms. They never stopped talking to each other!"

But is Urvashi going around with Khan? "No. I have known Cezanne for three-and-a-half years and he is a very dear friend. I have been married and am separated (with two children) for the last nine years, and not into any relationship."

There is shocked silence when we ask Khan about his link-up with Dholakia. "Everyone keeps talking about me like this, but it's not true." Did he have a fight with her in Malaysia? "This never happened," he exclaims. "I am not dating anyone. In fact, I am single and still searching…."

The duo may deny the fight, but it definitely happened. No wonder producer Ekta Kapoor gets so much grist for the mills for her serials!

dramaqueen3000 Senior Member
dramaqueen3000
dramaqueen3000

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i wonder if all this it true then y r they denying their relationship?
dramaqueen3000 Senior Member
dramaqueen3000
dramaqueen3000

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:24am | IP Logged
hey isnt shweta tiwari married? i think she is
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Shweta tiwari is married

You know its no wonder that ekta puts soo many kasautiis in anu's life! He seems to create them offscreen!!!

ivan Senior Member
ivan
ivan

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

am tired of this media hype

first they link czeanne with prena then gitaanjali n now urvashi

the first time they report this kind of link up seems so beleiving but when they start to link an actor to all his co star then it seems unbeleivable especially when cezanne does not seem to be a casanova or playboy type

Edited by ivan - 13 April 2005 at 11:52pm
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Good one GAlactic LOL Clap
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

hey i thought tulip

said tht she saw/read tht cezanne ws dating jennifer ie his onscreen daughter??? wht happend to tht

man the amt of ppl this guys bin linkd to

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 13 April 2005 at 12:58am | IP Logged

m jus soooooooooooo confused!!!!...i saw it last month on sbs that jeniffer n cezzane wer seeing each other..now urvashi...!!!!!!!.........Confused

shittttt..that is soo totally sadd!!

Go to top