Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Abhay's heroic act saves Phulwa. Abhay's heroic act saves Phulwa.

Colors' Phulwa to see breathtaking scenes, as Thakur plots his evil plan. 

Edited by -Nadii- - 05 January 2012 at 5:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ilyoucaptkirkSashah_Sukivita93pressuAllbut1kikyo-Gaganjot-tiny15Ameres

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Abhay's heroic act saves Phulwa." in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Finally an article on Phulwa! 

Anywhos, so not only Thakur plans will fail buttt Abhay will be the one to do that!! YAY!! Super happy! :D 

So will we get to see Phulwa singing 'Tu Mera Hero' LOL
Cant wait for the epi!! :D 

Thanks for posting! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShipressuvita93tiny1555shobha

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged

OMG cvs you will never stop giving jhatkas to us ..what we were thinking and what happened ...i am  very happy ...yaay DancingPhulwa kahe na kahe but Abhay my hero dil khush kar diya Big smileeagerly awaiting for episode btw what was idiot thakur's plan didn't he think of Abhay while making this plan that he can save her Confusedbut mujhe kya i am  so happyDancing

Edited by kikyo - 05 January 2012 at 6:05am

ZunairaSafdarAR_ArShipressusidra08tiny15

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
So THAT was his master plan? Leaving the gas cylinder on?? Seriously it's so much more fail than Kulbushan's acid plan. I was thinking along the lines of getting a murderer and what not, and here we are with the most fail idea of the century - a gas cylinder.

You know, the Thakur and gang should plan more epic fail ideas in the future - they only work to bring these two even closer!:D
YAY CVs mera hero!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pressutiny15Ameres

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
my hero abhay will save phulwa, so excited to watch the epi, really exicited

AR_ArShipressutiny15

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

OMG cvs you will never stop giving jhatkas to us ..what we were thinking and what happened ...i am  very happy ...yaay DancingPhulwa kahe na kahe but Abhay my hero dil khush kar diya Big smileeagerly awaiting for episode btw what was idiot thakur's plan didn't he think of Abhay while making this plan that he can save her Confusedbut mujhe kya i am  so happyDancing

@bold - SAME THOUGHT HERE. I myself was wondering if he had somehow left Abhay out of the equation even after the stupid buaji's warning ke yeh dono kareeb aa rahen hain??
LOL stupid Thakur. Maybe next time he'll try to get Abhay out of the way and Phulwa can come save him. 
Sigh as long as he attempts to hurt one, the other's obviously going to come in the way. Thakurjee aap to dono tarah se haar gaye!

AND YESSS I want to see Abhay getting deliriously concerned over her as she (I'm guessing) faints in his arms?:D

AR_ArShipressukikyotiny15Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Thakur was so drowned in his over confidence that he over looked some very obvious details. Khair jo bhi im happy that Abhay will save Phulwa in time. :D 

Lol waise Thakur jee plan was a very ghissa pita idea and usually what MILs in shows do. Sasur jee bane ke bajey why is behaving like a typical saas!? ROFL

@Fainting- OMG! Yes! I soo wish! And then he takes her back to his room and takes care of her the whole night as there will be no one to help. :D

pressuvita93tiny15

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Thakur was so drowned in his over confidence that he over looked some very obvious details. Khair jo bhi im happy that Abhay will save Phulwa in time. :D 

Lol waise Thakur jee plan was a very ghissa pita idea and usually what MILs in shows do. Sasur jee bane ke bajey why is behaving like a typical saas!? ROFL

@Fainting- OMG! Yes! I soo wish! And then he takes her back to his room and takes care of her the whole night as there will be no one to help. :D

@Saas - LOLLL ROFL So true!! Thoda aur gussa, but he's the planning mastermind within the house haye!

@Fainting - OMG SO TRUE! Nobody's at home!!!! (Even Gauri's gone) YAYAYAYAY Thakur sahab, what a plan yaar! Two of them together, alone at home, with Phulwa hurt and Abhay forced to take care of her...Day Dreaming
I'm guessing all this will happen next week? Whatever yaar I'm getting too excited all over again!! Thank you CVs!

pressutiny15Ameres

Post Reply New Post

Go to top