Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
uday is definitely jealous of akash but not to that extent..
he always shows a different kinda emotion on akash's name, its a mixture of jealously and anger

but now, he should seriously do something to realize manyata her status otherwise it will be too late

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday's Fear (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged

UV is already jealous of the supposed love Akash-Moniya share... but i wouldn't say he fears losing her becos he is confident that she wil eventually be with him.

UV's jealousy comes maybe because of the fact that this is the first girl that has turned his charms down many times and is unaffected by him wen he tries 2 get close 2 her. and its becos she already loves someone else...moniya is his fiance, n 2 c his fiance hav feelings 4 another man whom he doesn't consider equal 2 him has given his ego a boost and hurt too. its quite natural 2 feel tht way... mayb theres also anger/frustration becos if moniya continues 2 love akash n push UV away der is no way he wil b able 2 marry her n achieve his ultimate goal of ruling both kingdoms.

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I don't know why but I actually find Moniya and her two crazy boring/annoying friends dance funny and I can't stop laughing.

cos in a way JN kinda call them low class and they foolishly prove her right, God they are indeed stop.

I mean they is reason a being Moniya stupidity but what ever happen to her so call friend's brains too?

just hope Uday put an end to all this bakwaas even if he gonna have to do it through warning that uncle Akashji then so be it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Herman_4u

Barunkidewani

IF-Dazzler

Barunkidewani

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by jenniferrahman

Originally posted by utopia88

I agree! I think Udayveer will get jealous for sure.  Smile

He will definitely take action to dissolve the Akash+manyata love fest since he doesn't like it when things don't go his way! LOL

our handsome prince needs to fight for his princess Day Dreaming

Maybe Prince Udayveer should challenge "Romeo" Akash to a sword fight!  May the best man win! LOL

best man as in prince UDAYVEERRR...Big smileBig smileWink ofcoures prince will winnn...heheBlushingBlushing

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I look forward seeing what uday will do to win moniya and get rid of akash

laduprav

laduprav

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i love uday & manayta as pair.
but i have fear as we get aakash & manayta as pair, which personaly i dont like.

robinbird

robinbird

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
yeah it will fun...Smile

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Totally Agree With you he will  get Jealous of Akash for suree !!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.