Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Miracle_lover

Miracle_lover

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I am liking J's plan I know she didn't properly reveal her plan yet but we all know by now it has to do something with Akash.  If she reveal's Akash & Monia's seriousness about their relationship, it will give a wake up call to Uday. As he already made it clear in today's episode that its time for him to put a stop to Manyata's stupidness. That Tapori dance was so embarrassing today!! I was so ashamed to even look at the screen the whole time lol. I think its going to be interesting to watch Uday stress a little bit about getting back his princess Tongue Atleast it will create a bit of fear in him about losing Manyata LOL A little competition will spice things up Embarrassed What say ?Wink

Edited by jenniferrahman - 05 January 2012 at 12:46am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

NowsheennymphmoonSara.KhanManahil192ashish_rulesKaShfan7VampgirlgreenbutterflyCrazySaRunianshrarrtiHubzeHenrietteNaina007illa8DiorRouge.Barunkidewanirimitimi2000moksha89WhiteNights.Herman_4uOmaRamdassprc_fan1AnotherAdmirer..swagger..wadi..dollthejazzgal-BaRul-ParAz--Rafa--AngelaKaParI--Shayari-adventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*ZaYaHolicSofnautopia88nasghar-Priya01Fearless_LoverBadtameez_Dil-Moni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday's Fear" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I agree! I think Udayveer will get jealous for sure.  Smile

He will definitely take action to dissolve the Akash+manyata love fest since he doesn't like it when things don't go his way! LOL

Edited by utopia88 - 05 January 2012 at 12:35am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlniniiDiorRouge.muskaan.moksha89BarunkidewaniOmaRamdassthejazzgaladventure_gurl

Miracle_lover

Miracle_lover

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

He will definitely take action to dissolve the Akash+manyata love fest since he doesn't like it when things don't go his way! LOL

our handsome prince needs to fight for his princess Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlniniiBarunkidewani

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenniferrahman

Originally posted by utopia88

our handsome prince needs to fight for his princess Day Dreaming

Maybe Prince Udayveer should challenge "Romeo" Akash to a sword fight!  May the best man win! LOL

Edited by utopia88 - 05 January 2012 at 12:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlmoksha89BarunkidewaniHerman_4uOmaRamdassadventure_gurl

rimitimi2000

IF-Dazzler

rimitimi2000

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
I..agree...I also.. think Udayveer will get jealous for sure

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Oh yeah! He get jealous and angry when Manyata even mentions Akash! I couldn't watch the dance for a second, it was even hard for me to watch when they showed it before commercial break! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Herman_4umoksha89Sofna

Hubze

Hubze

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Well he already gets furious at akash'z name man after the truth will be out then God help that poor devdas...LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rulesHerman_4u

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I'm gonna love the show and Udayveer all the more if he does so! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan.moksha89

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.