Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

MB disappointed with Ashu's characterization - Page 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MTheBest

Seriously guyz...the amount of potential this serial had when it started; superb leads, good characters and actors, superb storyline..it could have easily become become the numero uno show on television..if only some logic and realism was shown.
RS should immediately fire the CV'S..hope MB makes RS read all our comments.

Actors indulgence in creative process is perceived as TANTRUM so i doubt the poor guy will b able to make them read all that we have to say.. but he has a few times.. given them feedback of our reactions..! 

I really hope RS does something to save this sinking ship... if only the cvs had kept faith in their material.. the shows concept and explored ashni love in the hosp background... like dk.. this show culd hv made history..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KurbaanHua thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was looking forward to this show & it started out well but i seriously don't know where its going. I just hope things get sorted out soon. I've gotten really bored with indian serials lately & after Geet this is only show i watch everyday so please CV's kuch kaar ke is show ko bachalo.πŸ˜”
If i'm totally put off this show then phir kaun sa show dekungi?
Edited by Mayur4eva1 - 12 years ago
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God bless poor MB! He mirrors the sentiments of the audience and truly understands the need for "logic" in a show to form a connection with the viewers. Its courageous of him to share his true sentiments regarding the show despite it being his source of bread and butter. His acting was starting to disappoint me but honestly when the writing is crap as hell and the actor himself is not convinced about the antics of his character then the ability to project it effectively onscreen will be affected too.

Seriously, Rajan Shahi, Kamlesh Pandey, Mandar Devasthi, Ritesh Modi, Gauri Wedhikar and rest of the oompaloompas who are involved in making this show...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE PEOPLE!!! Go get a reality check and stop the God damn lunacy. Quit wasting 45 minutes of the audiences time, quit wasting 18 hours of the actors time, energy & effort and quit wasting the talent of people of MB's caliber. Grow a brain and THINK before you write the absurdity that we have to witness onscreen each night at 8pm. And if you are too conceited to do any of this then please spare the actors and the viewers from KTLK and go make something for Pogo channel because I'm sure your talent will be much appreciated there.
eshasrk thumbnail
Well I am sad to see MB disappointed with his own show maybe more than we are...these CV's are really braindead for sure 😑...I cannot understand how they are hellbent in destroying their own hard work ...this is just beyond my imagination 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
I cannot believe that this is a Rajan Sahi show...I mean is this the same man who made shows like Bidaai & Yeh Rishta..., is this the same man who did unthrone Ekta Kapoor, queen of soaps, for a period of time with his shows πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€’...I just cannot believe it...I expected this to be a show of a certain quality esp. with talented people like MB , KK and others working in it, but NOOO I was totally wrong...
What has happened with RS ????? Has he turned blind & deaf all of a sudden that he doesn't even understand the simple language his male lead of such caliber as MB is trying to tell him 🀬 πŸ€¬...

Well all I can say is that this show is DOOMED if they don't turn it around as soon as possible...and if they continue like this , the possibility might be there that MB won't go along with it anymore...

Gosh...I miss shows like GEET 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ more than ever
LizzieBennet thumbnail
This is just sooo sad!!😭 Awww, poor MB!!! 😭He must've signed on thinking this show had so much promise (like we did) and he has to face this!! If we as fans who only watch this show 45 mins and then have the liberty to switch off can feel so pained by whats happening, then imagine his anguish!! He has to work with these brain-dead nincompoops on a project that's so unconvincing and act his heart out playing a character that's utterly inane, inconsistent and even idiotic at times! What a tragic scenario for any actor and doubly so for an actor of his calibre!!! 

VacuumHeads 😑, iconoclasts 😑, pachyderms,😑 ectoplasmic by-products!😑!, nitwits,😑, twisters,😑 Miserable blundering barbequed blisters😑, orangutans😑, Dunderheads!!!!😑.. and the rest is πŸ€¬
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with most of the posters above. KTLK is in bad shape. Same applies to BALH. KTLK went down the road after their LOVE admission. BALH lost its charm after the HONEYMOON.

I am afraid very soon MB will be reprimanded for speaking his mind on FB and other social forums. I pity these professional actors who are at the mercy of Channel. What a mockery of acting...really. I won't be surprised if  these stars / actors decide to stay away from TV.

In BALH...both the main leads hardly shoot together. Sony is digging its own grave. I have realized I am slowly losing interest in serials now. There is no flow in these serials, looks like its haphazard. I read the updates and skip the episode.

Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
VidyaGJ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am actually very very glad that MB gets the idiosyncrasies of this current script too!! This easing that nerve in me a bit. :)
I was frustrated that the show thought we the audience is not smart enough to see this kind of gaping unmeaningful holes in the script?!
In DK there was never really any such intense negativity. Sheena was shown in a way that we actually felt bad for her unlike how we would feel for Mallika now.
Then more said about the characterization of Ahmer is less. One would dream of a respectable husband like him unlike Ashu now who is shown having crazy fits of emotions when happy,sad and let's not go there "when angry". He seems like he needs more help than just love entering his life. Then they showed the friendship between him and Sheena explainable too. We as audience understood why he would give in to her. Ashu and Mallika's friendship depiction is kinda of far fetched...he is shown he can't stand to see her face even and then next shot saying to her you are very important to me.
Zoya...WOW...she was in love but never drowning in it depiction. Those unsaid moments of love was magical. Anji seems more grounded and responsible then the main character Nidhi. Again Zoya was funlovin but very responsible towards her baba unlike let's give this house to Ashu and baba does not care or has an opinion that this is your nana ji's only thing left for you etc. ?!
I really did not mean to compare but I did I guess...sorry!!
But these points made DK magical memorable love story for me.
Ktlk, recently looks like a confused mess needing major cleanup...period.

Signed by fan who is really trying to hang in there to the show and to being a "fan".