Uravugal

*Uravugal January 2012 Updates Archives * (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Tuesday 24 / 1 / 12 Episode No 673

MM Krish tries to goad the stamp paper vendor - " Court le vanthu tell the judge that it was Rajendran who played the trick , ambuttu then, me and my annan will become bosom pals, my annan will get back his job..blah blah " ( and here Roja keeps her fingers crossed, Sammy, ithellam nadakkuttum, serial mudiyum, Updaters kku viduthalai - hmmm Roja kku peppe sollittar Samy !!) Stamp vendor does not budge ..tattadaynng...there comes a girl from inside - physically challenged - and puttu puttu vaichufies

" my brother will do no such thing and neither will he tell you the reason. however, intha vaichukka nee, that Rajendran kidnapped me and threatened my bro - do what i say or else your sis will be molested " Stamp vendor confesses " Mugs is a very nice man , always sent people to me so that I can make money and get my sis married. But when it came to the question of saving my sis , I had to go against Mugs - much to my own chagrin " Krish retreats - has nothing to say.

Next segment merits no update - absolutely  - suffice to say that one loosu meets another -
Meena loosu meets an actress loosu with a greedy mom - well , plan gets hatched for yet another "operation Ozhichu Kattu Sudha " D*** - Roja is livid - ithukku Sudha will give a counter - habbaaa

Nattu comes to meet Sathya - pleading padalam to start - House is locked, so whats new?? But the omnipresent Sathya knows that his FIL is outside his house, promptly calls

Nattu pleads saying that he has had enough " it was a mistake to testify against you and your parents. You have given us enough torture and so let us call a truce. You can kill me and return my grandchild to my daughter, say what?" The smart Sathya does not buy that deal
 " yovvv, makkan, what do you think?? I kill you , go to the jail and your daughter lives happily ever after with your SIL no 2? Go and fly a kite, I have a full life ahead and I plan to claim my wife from her hubby No 2. I have a better idea, why don't you commit suicide?? Better for all of us, eh?? Nattu does his usual muzhi act

Soon it will be bye bye to Nattu?? Swash all yours buddy, good luck Wink

Edited by rojapoooo - 24 January 2012 at 11:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaselvalakshmiJanuamara_50kalki2007swash2nithyamkvatinaeclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Uravugal January 2012 Updates Archives * (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Wednesday, January 25th 2012, Episode 674

Sathya taunts ex-Fil to commit suicide by any means – walking into the sea, thookkil thongal, falling in front of train, etc and says he will come deliver the baby when he comes to see his dead body. exFIL shocked.

Krishna is deep in thought and informs abt the futile effort in getting Dinesh (pathrakkaaran) to confess; Gayu wonders if Krishnan is barking the wrong tree; why worry abt proving himself to Mugs? Stay clear of him and trouble. Krishna says no nimmadhi; whatever happens courtesy rajendran or Sathya, Mugs blames it on me. We have to solve this; Paro agrees.

Vishnu and Sudha at the temple, sitting after prayers. Vishnu says life is peaceful now when Sudha says they shd have brought Meens along with them. Vishnu says why invite trouble? she is not herself but Sudha defends mil and wont hear a word wrong abt her. VIshnu is pleasantly stunned to hear her supporting his mom.

The drama girl comes pretending to be a loosu calling Vishnu as her jameendar husband in prev janmam.
Her mom says her daughter's prev. jenma husband looked like Vishnu and both V and S run off.

Gayu decides to help Krishna since she feels that he will not rest nor listen to her non-interference policy.

She says Rajendran is brilliant and so shd we be. Let us plant a trusted spy in his camp and get to know his movements. And then we can decide how best to get him to confess to all his crimes. Krishnan is in agreement. Maybe Senthil or Kanakku?

Beach..Swetha's dad parks his car and comes stares at the ocean…

…thodarum…

Edited by swash2 - 25 January 2012 at 8:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmiamara_50Janunithyamkveclatatina

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

viduthalai viduthalai viduthalai
krishnanukkum mukundhanukkum ennidamirundhu viduthalai
parovukkum gaayuvukkum ennidamirundhu viduthalai
visavukkum azhaganukkum ennidamirundhu viduthalai
sudhavukkum meenavirkum ennidamirundhu viduthalai
viduthalai viduthalai viduthalai...
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on account of republic day, no uravugaL...

Edited by nithyamkv - 26 January 2012 at 8:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkveclatatina

Janu

Janu

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Fri, 26/1/12, Episode 675

Thanks Atina ma for the pictures...i managed to slot it this timeSmile

Swetha dad at the beach...He calls Swetha and informs her that he has a solution for all the problem created by Satya. Swetha said that she dont believe that Satya will easily give her baby. Her dad says that Satya make a deal with him that he will returns the baby upon his dead.

Swetha dad justifies Mugs acts and ask Swetha not to scold his mapillai..Setha pleads her father not to do any foolist act . Mugs also talk to his FIL and ask for apology. Swetha dad is firm with his decision and walk towards the sea.

Swetha and family rush to beach to save her dad. They found Swetha dad car at the beach side and frantically searching him.

Sweta dad sitting on the beach and thinking about his suicide incident. While he walking towards the sea, Satya comes there, grabs his hand and saves him. Swetha dad puzzles over Satya act. Satya tells him that he wont let Swetha family die in peace. He wants them to suffer as  he suffered in the past. Satya orders Swetha dad to murder his wife and spents his entire life in jail. He will then returns his grandchild to Swetha and goes to HongKong. Satya dad shocks and speechless.

Swetha found her dad and they all rush to his place. Swetha dad looks so sad and informs Swetha about Satya new condition to gain the baby back. Everyone is shock to hear that. Swetha dad apologise to Mugs coz he fail to get his baby back. Mugs is in thinking mode.

At a remote place, Krishan is chasing and  beating someone. Krishnan scolding and beating the guy while the beaten guy asking apologise from him. (enna scene teriyalei)
Scene freeze

Edited by Janu - 27 January 2012 at 9:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaselvalakshmimigannewt2007nithyamkveclatatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaeclatrojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Tuesday  31 / 1 / 12 Episode No 677

Mugs instructing Swetha - " just stay put, ok? I will be back " Swetha has no clue but decides to obey Mugs. Mugs comes out and calls the thug who helps him in all shady activities. The thug tells him that his men are watching Sathya's house - " your wife and child will reach you safe, no sweat, ok??"  Mm Hum Roja kku Onnum puriyalai , antha pappa safe aa iruntha OK apdinnu ninaichukkara, AvaLale vera enna panna mudiyum??

Intha Meena  - Sudha track should come to an end , otherwise Roja Mr. Roja vai Athaan , pOthaan nnu kooppittu Oru vazhi panniduvaa !!!  Ippo Oru josiyar veet le. Just then Vishnu vum Sudha vum Athan pOthan kitte thappichu reaching the house. Vishnu is livid - " ippO thaan oru Gandam le irunthu thappichu varren, ippO innoru villangam??" Meena says that she needs some puzhu pOochi in Sudha's thoppai ( Puzhu pOochi yellam ingu ingu sOllumaa enaa?? Azhaga sirikkumaa?? EnnavO pOngappa ) Vishnu wants the man out but Sudha is benevolent, apram enna?? Josiyar previous jenma story sOlraar " jamindar Vishnu... shot a poor girl who was his lover, committed suicide ..." Vishnu shows the josiyar the door " Odidu man, ekku thappa yethanum seythuda pOren " Josiyar sings "Vithi Valiyathu " a la Nagesh and leaves. In all this Sudha's only worry seems to be the saree - sponsors thitta poraanga nnu Pallu vai nalla exhibit panra. Well, Athaan pOthaan arrives

Athaan pOthaan looks at Meena and jumps " Yeeyy, you are the one who stopped my athaan from marrying me !! We both died only because of you. But in this birth, noone can separate us " Hugs Vishnu tightly and he screams for help. Meena slaps Thirupu and shouts at Sudha - "some riff raff is hugging your hubby and you keep quiet??" Sudha smels a rat " over reaction from athai??" Thirupu's mom comes and takes away Thirupu . Meena mind voice le Sudha vai challenge panraanga. Roja ava vithiyai nOndhukkara.

Mottai maadi conference - MM Krish is hereby renamed as VVI Krish by Roja - Velai Vetti Illatha Krish ( Hmm Roja's hubby mattum intha nick ai paartha avalai kOnnu pOttuduvaar - avar perum Krish Wink and he is the most active person Roja has ever known !!) VVI talks about the abduction of the baby and how the AZ family is devastated. Gayu says that they can only feel bad for the situation " unga annan buthi kku nammale help laam panna mudiyaathu . But pachai pappa vai ipdi panra antha Sathya kku no nalla sAavu " ( avanukku nalla sAava iruntha enna illatta enna, Pappa kku evvalavu kashtam?? grrr )

The guy, Raja who is planted by VVI calls and says that Rajendran is planning to move the cash for some payment. VVI talks as if he is a professional thief - " stop the car at such and such spot, I will come and lift the money " uh huh

As the thug's men are watching Sathya's house, a lady walks in and hands over a CD to swetha " Sathya thambi sent it, watch it, ok?"

The CD shows sathya with the kid - Oru professional photographer ai vaichu azhaga shoot panni yirukkar He is perched on top of a building which is under construction.

Sathya says that he is livid with anger " ennavO yogyan mathiri your 2nd hubby said that he will hand you over !! But now he has men all around my house !!! Look, I did not want to harm your baby but you guys drove me to do that heinous act. To satisfy the souls of my parents, I am going to kill your baby now ...here we go..." .throws the baby from the top of the building..

Thanks Atina for the pictures - the last one gives the creeps ...Roja is burning

Edited by rojapoooo - 01 February 2012 at 4:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaselvalakshmisushavviJanumigannithyamkveclat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top