Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

siddhi's flashback's durring raveena's pheras !!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanyashrivastav

IF-Dazzler

tanyashrivastav

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
hey people...i really loved when siddhi was recalling all those nice moments which she has spent with kunal whike dumbo 's pheras were going on...as Pandit ji was explaining the meaning of every phera ...she was remembering all those instances when kunal has fulfilled the meaning of each phera...i am sure now she has realised dat when sinal got married married then it just a compromise but not any more.. earlier  wen she used to rembember her marriage  time especially wen kunal filled her maang wid sindoor then she had a pained look  during the karvachaut times i suppose but now while rembering it she had such a proud look on her face,,...the smile nd look on siddhi's face was worth watching while she was getting those flasbacks and looking with soo much love at kunal...nd the bg song ...dil sambhal ja zara added more to the beauty of the scene...Day Dreaming...cant wait to see her completly realise that she is going through is nothing else but a feeling called love...and i think dat soon we ll get to see such indications from kunal's side as well...over all the epi was pretty good as far as sinal are concerned...really loved the symbolism being depicted...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30sifarraju73SinalRocksgaya3spLuvStrk-001nancy1996lil_desi_goddesAnkitaKaranasena-MariaMars-tiny15nyctophilianorzar-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "siddhi's flashback's durring raveena's pheras !!!!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel001

angel001

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Yeah, indeed it was a pleasure to watch..I think kunu will go through this phase at shilpa's marraige ceremony...That indeed will be a golden moment for all of us...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRockstanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKarantiny15

MsCeylon

IF-Dazzler

MsCeylon

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
It would have been lovely to see Kunal remembering all good moments with Siddhi while phera where the girl goes in front... they didn't show that part right... they only showed Vikram going ahead of Raveena

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksLuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKarantiny15

gaya3sp

Goldie

gaya3sp

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
It was awesome symbolization as far as SINAL were considered...It is always Siddhi who remembers all the good times spent with Kunal... and the way she smiles after that is just mindblowing...

Kunal ka number bhi aayega... remember karne ka... Khadoos ko time to lagega na...
That day we need to call for yet another party just like the 100 epi celeberation... Party

anushka30SinalRocksLuvStrk-001AnkitaKarantiny15

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
hi

i agree

the symbolism reg sinal shown in yesterday episode, was such a huge positive sign for sinal, 

siddhi values kunal and they marriage

reg kunal, we have seen him clearly fall for siddhi(mon episode), but its going to take him alot of time to understand and realise. i dont mind that bec the pace is good plus it will be  one the best phase of the show when kunal will start realising his feelings for siddhi and they marriage

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30SinalRocksAnkitaKarantiny15

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsCeylon

It would have been lovely to see Kunal remembering all good moments with Siddhi while phera where the girl goes in front... they didn't show that part right... they only showed Vikram going ahead of Raveena
I agree. The reason being that Kunal hasn't really started falling in love with her... he just respects her... likes her... .the falling in love phase for Kunal will start once Witcha is totally out of his life.! BTW do pandits really explain the meaning of each phera during the wedding? If so how come only the initial part was explained and not the latter? Ya serial akele 30 minutes ka hai to Ekta Maiyya ke paas time nahin tha LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksAnkitaKarantiny15

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
wow waitng for that day when SInAL get together forever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996AnkitaKaran

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

wow waitng for that day when SInAL get together forever
Ekta's serial.. and leads together forever... yeh na-mumkin hai...LOLLOL

gondiAnkitaKarantiny15-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.