Afsar Bitiya

|| COMING SOON: Contests, Activities etc ||

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys!!

Okay guys...we all know how rocking AB is so far and yes i know many of you here are drooling over my pinto ji...😆 but that's besides the point...anyways...i'm not here to discuss my hottie pinto here... (OoO...not a bad idea though 😆) i'm here to discuss getting this forum active. After having some discsussion with my darling kamchor Ravs aka CM of Zee TV we decided a few activities that'll be happening around in the forum in the upcoming weeks.

Here is an overview of some of the things that are coming to this forum real soon starting from this friday:

A fsar of the Week: As Ravs had mentioned earlier that she's been recieiving pms regarding MOTW, so we finally bring you AOTW. every week we'll be chosing the most active member from this forum, and other members who don't know much about them can get to know them by asking them question. Grilling is thr word for it actually...so yeah cook em with your questions 😆 (okay! I better stop being silly)

C ontests: As the story moves on, we'll be posting new contests...right now we have the Promotional siggie Contest.
(guys! reminding me of this contest..i needed to say soemthing! where are all the talented people from Creations gallery? C'mon guys..send me those enteries ASAP!)

A ctivities: Well Ravs and I have also decided to introduse to you guys GOTW, DOTW and Daily Discussions. I'm sure you all have an idea of what GOTW & DOTW are, if not then let me quicly give you a brief on it.

GOTW: every week we'll be posting a Game in this forum, which you all have to participate in. it's just a way to get you members to open up with each other a little bit 😉

DOTW: each week we'll be posting the thread where we'll discuss the topic of the week...say this week we're seeing Krishna's arguements with Pinto and how pinto broke krishna and swati's marriage just so krishna won't quit her studies...so we'll be posting few question related to that topic and you guys are free to share your views on it!

Daily Discussions: every week we'll post athread called *Daily Discussion*...in this thread all members are free to share their views on how the particular episode went...no restrictions
. (Note: No bashing characters or members of the forum...)

So do u guys like these ideas? Most of them will be starting this week.

Do u guys have any suggestions for contests or activities or for making this forum more fun? If yes, then please post them all here.

AB Dev Team

Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Peeps...
Regarding DOTW and GOTW...we'll need Volunteers...the volunteer list will be posted soon 😃
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Sanju this is something very interesting I really liked it . Now be ready as tumhe grill karne ke liye me and Moni are always ready.😉😆
KinSanj thumbnail
hahaha...we'll see about that 😛
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Wow Sanju This So Interesting...Ready For It
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
wahh wahh Sanju Greatt ideas 2 make dis forum more active .I m all here ðŸ˜ƒ . n Jaise ki Rachu ne kaha , We both r always here 2 grill u . Tera peecha naa hum chodenge sanjana ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww Sanju This Sounds Amazinggg Looking Forward To it
I aM Readyy To Grill Moni dii .Rachu, You ,Shaazi all of you yaar !!!
KinSanj thumbnail
@moni: haila...nahiii..sab mere peeche kyu pade hai? hahaha i'll tell ravs ki mujhe AOTW ni ban na 🤣
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow awesum topic sanjhu yaar !!!
its very intresting and in AOTW AM READY TO GRILL moni dii,you ,rachna and all !!yay gonna be funn!!
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome! Just was thinking about this a few hours ago when I see this topic. Can't wait for them all!