Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue

and as you guessed...Today is wednesday...I really dont know whatever I did to the CVs...Did I ever try to take away their brilliantly inspired jobs?? or stealofy their wickedly unpredictable ideas??Ouch...Whatever did I do to themDeadDeadDead

Argghhh what an epi...

And frankly what an idea sirji...Couple meeting eachother first thing in the new year will stay together..At this rate ..half the mumbai guys will be gathering at Katrina's residence ...blindfolded...on the31st eve...and the girls near the Kapoor mansion...waiting for their dream better half to pragatofy before themDead

Anyways..to begin with the episode...I mean borepisodeDead

And aa gaya Aakash apni chham chham billo aaka Payal se milne...Aakash throws the stone at Payal's window and hit wickets Nandkisoreee...(Wah Wah Aakash!! What misfire...you dont know the difference between Anklet and elephantaketShocked)

apparently one plan fails so Aakash the pantuji falls back upon another brilliant plan made by his bestie in brains...NK,..about lighting firecrackers..and as the brilliant einstein aka apna Bigada nawab aka ASR said..the whole house comes out( And so Akash is gonna marry the whole lady lot being Buaji, Garima and Ankletwaji...Congo on this combo treat,AkasssbitwaaTongue)
And wonders wonders Akash wishes that his bigada nawab bro..aka ASR should have been with him..(Why??? would he have burnt your firecrackers in a special style which only Ankletwa would hear and give you her DARRRSHANAngry...)

As predicted the whole house comes out and Akash manages to sneak inside the house where the catch-me-if-you can with buaji starts..with ankletwa the ever green blind girl not realising that her would be is lurking behind the curtain ...

Akash tries to touch Payal and taps on Buaji's shoulder instead (Srushti bangs her headOuch...here we are thinking that our love birds are enjoying their new years elsewhere and here the CVs have come up with a brilliant alternative lovestory)...

Ankletwa finally realizes that her would-be is in the same house and manages to convince buaji that the coughing voice of Aakash is hers...and makes her bua prepare tea for her and then gets into under the table romance with Akash *yawns*

Bua poor thing ..in this age prepares tea and Payal complains that tea has less sugar ..so bua mumbles and grumbles find sugar (Haye re Nandkisorreee...Kaha hai Shakkar ...Bechare Nandkishore is supposed to find sugar also...Kya din aa gaye hai!)

On this side the blackwa aka Shyam is seducing his not so bright lady love by dancing near the poolDead

In here we have more lovey dovey from Akash and Payal when Bua comes and manages to stomp on Akash hands...Payal somehow pushes the full on radio aka Bua to her room and massages Akash's hands which by the way, is not the one which is injuredConfusedLOL

and in there we have shyam again dancing and drawing the bheja less wifey dearest of his aka Anjali near the pool...

End of a most stupid epiOuch

I am sorry if this update is a bit confusing...I sincerely lacked the patience to update this stupid epiDead

Edited by -Srushti- - 04 January 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821yourmittzombiechallenge05shivnirSejal_Desairadhiischhedaniki_pnswarajgirmonicaypyarisaheliOk21shiny3ssprsdpavneetnaniJordintwinkle662Sajimokadutta94ramonamshmuupiersshreeilovesaruncaptkirkwassup28aewaahutaA HUGE FANRaima36resh2000MamtaBhp18-Deepali-JasveerShastrisurabiJasleenjaswargikoinahisuadvanibakula_gandhiAnyaSwaRonshanthipriyanancy1996hamzanuhasmithasrkpiyualkawaterlily_126sparikh-_-harsh42change12ipkknd06--Anushka--banditqueenn.lara3110simi_1-Dolly-wezyus.Lena.Roarkthe_rainKeshriyanithyamkvkhushixPinkCinderellaPrinsesse.SuviPRINCESS_ALISHAMephistolafangi_Mahi.SajnaVe.JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPPKND - WU-4.1.2012 - The Eternal LS of Bua&Akash" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Res

Thanks for the updated you have saves 30 minutes of my life I will go and do something else :)

I'm sorry that you had to sit and watch the epi :(

Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 04 January 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xBabyAngelxkyunkifan4evrresh2000loveBarunValleyEnchanted_jassi-Srushti-

Keshriya

IF-Rockerz

Keshriya

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srushti for writing the update. I can't believe you had to sit thru the torture to give us members and fans the WU.Without ARHI, there is no IPKKND.

Edited by Keshriya - 04 January 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kyunkifan4evr-Srushti-

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Thanks Srushti for writing the update. I can't believe you had sit thru the torture to give us members and fans the WU.Without ARHI, there is no IPKKND.

Hi Keshriya...Thanks yaara...this was the stupidest episode till date...and especially the ultra romantic dance between the brainless and the wickedDead

--Anushka--Keshriya

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your efforts in posting this nightmare of an episode Wacko - I am sparing myself the horror & skipping it.. Seriously, enough of this circusCensored

kyunkifan4evr-Srushti-

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
IPPKND For Jan 4 2012 WU 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

paru_rox

IF-Rockerz

paru_rox

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srushti for the review...I am mostly a silent member but the recent brilliant (read brainless) episodes of our show brought my hereto-unrealized wittiness Tongue out to the surface and have recently been active...Your updates have always been my favorite n I always wait for them eagerly Smile...Am actually surprised you wrote today with the disaster of episode being shown...but m really glad u did...miss jhalli-phulli n the bigada nawaab Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srushti for the update of the dumbest episode of the yr Silly

Is Anjali so smitten that she can't tell when she stepped on the skirting of the pool? I seriously pray that the snake falls in instead Clap & that'll be the CVs new year present for us hapless viewers Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kyunkifan4evr-Srushti-Mephisto

Post Reply New Post

Go to top