Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

HHL//Written Update:4th Jan 12.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone :D I am sorry but i can't seem to find the whole video, anyways here what i have found :) 

The epi start with Raghav and Saloni, where Saloni is telling how Arjun and Sia have good chemistry like they are more then good friends. But Raghav did not believe her, but She told him that he should close his eyes  and remember the times of Sia and Arjun. then he see Sia walking by ... his eyes start following her. Day Dreaming The scene shift to in the principal office where princi had bad bro and girl with them. he ask them who get caught in boys hostel, they all raise their hands. He ask bad bro how did u get caught since u two stay there na.. *rofl* 
They like we did not get caugh, i think there is mistake , we are not those 3 who get caught last night .. wrong people. (hehe these people need some sense) 
the scene shift to Arjun and Sia , he came to say Thank you to her since she went to see him last night without permission . he like that she cared so much. she replied by saying that she was worried since he did not waited for in the gate like usual, so she wanted to check if everything was alright . they were smiling to each other when Raghav sees this with saloni . she is like what now ... i am saying this truth.She makes him think they are more then good friends, how Arjun have not shared with him.  
In the night, Saloni and Raghav sitting together where saloni try to make more fire, she says that Sia might told Arjun not be friends with u anymore. He is like umum... while she conti how she should give them space and let them decide what's the best for them.

*The epi ends*

See u next Wednesday 

Please do Hit like button and leave comment yaar :))  

Edited by .ayesha. - 04 January 2012 at 4:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyShamimaaaarsowMasooma Bukhari

-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
aww   arjun sia scenes <3 yay atleast frm nw on raghav wil be aware of arsia ,luv you sally for tis ,yay
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
it was going awesome until u told the last line Cry why the hell saloni said this... that sia asked arjun not to be friends with raghav... idiot larki.. Angry

thanks for the update Hug
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

aww   arjun sia scenes <3 yay atleast frm nw on raghav wil be aware of arsia ,luv you sally for tis ,yay

don't get so excited... now raghav is oging to ignore her/show attitude and she's going to get worried!  i mean i'm loving arsia scenes but HATING sally!!!!ughhh

o btw thanks for the update ayesha!

Edited by brainychild92 - 05 January 2012 at 12:05am
veds275 Senior Member
veds275
veds275

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Oh...Thanks for the update..!!...But I sooo hate Sally...Can't she keep herself to her own matters..Har jagah ghoos jaati hai..!!...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top