•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Tom is my exam so its brief update  ..😳

Show started:

Jarika were outside and enjoying their outing...!!
Chandan-shikha were in their room and talking about jarika...!!

Ghan says to chandan for posting that letter ..but Chandan said: It was jai's work why will i do?? I won't ..(...He was saying in very rude tone..)

Ghan: Why are you showing attitude?? I am you father...and you are disobeying me...Do you know what did I do for you when you was in jail?? and you are disobeying me...!! fine...I'll post this letter..!! (..And ghan goes..)

Chandan goes in his room...
Shikha also goes in her room...

Chandan: I hate Jarika...Jai is not my brother anymore...!
Shikha: Dont worry..I'll do evrything right..!!
Chandan: How??  and when??
Shikha: wait and watch..I wont live them happy anymore..!

Jarika were enjoying ...jai told sarika that what did he do for sarika when they were not married..!
there were cute moment between lovebirds...πŸ˜ƒ

Shikha in kitchen cursing jarika..thinking about them..and cooking Choorma too...and tabhi Choorma jal jaata hai...

Maasa comes in kitchen nd says: What is this shikha??

tabhi, jarika come in poddar house and jai shouts: maasa, komal, ...

Maasa says to shikha: Sarika came...(..maasa was happy..)...

Jai-sarika said to maasa: Here are every1's gift..!!
Maasa: I'll see them after sometime, now i have to go in kitchen...

Sarika: Why?? Tell me...

Maasa: Shikha burned choorma...I have to cook it again..

Sarika: Dont worry maasa,,I am going to cook Choorma..!!

next day,

Sarika is not going college...Jai was convincing her,...
Shikha says to herself: You wont go college sarika...!!

Shikha says to sarika: Are you going somewhere??

Sarika: No, tell me...why are you asking??

Shikha: I have to change curtains of whole house..!! i dont where is nandu kaka...I have to do alone..!!

Sarika: No, I will do your help..Lets go..

Jai  says to himself: You have to go college sarika ji..and i know how...!!

(...Sarika - Shikha changing curtains..Shikha thinking: I wont leave you free...)
tabhi, maasa-jai came and maasa said: Sarika what is you doing?? Its your college time..You are getting late...!! leave this work and Get ready to go college...And shikha come with me in the kitchen...!! and sarika get ready, I am packing your tiffin box..!!

(..it was amazing  seen...)

Sarika goes college..and taruna told her that Exams are starting ...We have first practical day after tomorrow..!! and it's Tripathi's subject..!!

Sarika: but College had been suspend him..

Taruna: Fror 4 days..he has returned now..!!

Tabhi, tripthi comes and says to sarika: You can't sit in the exam beacuse you have 84% attendance..only those student can sit in the exam which have 85% attendance..!!

Show ended !!

Ignore mistakes, i was in hurry...!!

Please use LIKE button

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Four days suspension?  Please, CVs, show something realistic at least, instead of trying to resurrect villains all the time.

Sarika should just avoid Shikha like the plague.  And the latter burnt the Choorma?  I was hoping that she'd just give everybody foul tasting choorma.  And why did Jarika have to return so early?

Glad that Santosh is at last pushing Sarika to study.

Also, glad that Chandan has totally turned on his father.  Hopefully, both he & Shikha will be kicked out by him.

Shika &Chandan are realy the black sheep of the family.Returnigh Thripathi is so funny ,Just four days Suspension ,after what he 've done with the Drinking water of College,so It's just a tv serial ... After all and above all these discussions DP Thanks for the lovely update.😊

how could this happen tirpati is back  just 4 days ...and how can the management alow him in the same class...and attendane 84%...wat r all thisπŸ€“