Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

P.S -  Somehow, I think the best moment was when UV's eyes followed Maanyata all over the living hall as she went around meeting and greeting guests with J or fighting with Vijay. You can't tell what he was thinking but his eyes never left her. There is only one moment when you not only catch his mood but realize that how well he can catch Maanyata's mood. When Maanyata's smiling face falls at the sight of cake as she remembers her cake cutting session with the Sleeping Pill, his own face loses the smirk and the grin.  He cares about her beyond the crown and the powerseat. Its just that he doesn't know it yet and when he does, he is going to break a few expensive things in his room. Just saying.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Love your post!πŸ‘ And I can't wait till the day ^ that comes true. UV realizing he loves her is going to be EPIC!⭐️ I have a feeling UV will realize first and he'll be the one to make Manyata realize she loves him as well.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think there is going to be some serious fireworks between manveer after today. Uday had one serious look - he actually looked fed up of her behavior and i believe he is not going to tolerate any more insults from her. Today i think was the last straw and he has had enough.
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what an epi...afterall lagta hai gaadi ko station se nikalne ka signal mil gaya...with evry new epi we r seeing new shades tio uv's character...depth...he is awsome...flirting with manyata and her shock...as if he would really kiss herπŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒ...she is begun to feel comfy with him on an other level...as if they speak a lot without speaking...well after today somethings changing for uv...he hasnt realized that its more than a game now...he doent like m insulted...the cake scene...wow!...their wavelength...as if she also unknowingly was searching for uday...to understand her and he obliged as well...its as if she feels annoyed by him...but...its only he...who accepts her as she is...she is calming day by day...now...dek...well...the real story begins now...and nail in the coffin will be wen uv hears her talking to aakash and her telling him i love u...hez already become serious now...like he said ultimately u r addresed to me and u will come to me...and there was no fun or smirk...cunningness...any evil plan...but a plain realization...for him and manyata both...the look in his eyes...possesive...sincere...truth...😊...caring...and an understanding dawning on him that she makes him lively and makes him feel like uday and not the prince...his parting smile in the end says it all...πŸ˜‰
KaShfan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved today's episode! 
The cute little fights as if they're an old couple, and the warm scene between Brijraj & Manyata. And of course the scene where Udayveer's eyes followed Manyata everywhere she went was also very cute!Today's episode was indeed very delightful much unlike the last two. 
"Everytime she says 'NO', he turns her refusal into a protein dose to turn that 'NO' into a 'YES'."

LOL! Her refusal does seem to be acting as a protein dose for Uday. I remember one episode Unnati had said that if Udayveer was to fall in love with a girl, it would be a girl who was a challenge. And clearly, Manyata is a challenge not just for Uday but the entire family. I'm glad though that Uday has decided that "lagaam kasne ka waqt aa gaya hai"! Because really it is about time that someone makes her face reality and makes her realize that she is Rajkumari Manyata and has to start acting like it.

BTW I really loved your post and the way you write as well. 
"Sleeping pill" LOL, couldn't agree more!

anghad thumbnail
Now its time for manyata to adpot the royal manners., as she is one of the part of it.. she has to accept the truth., and face the future. Uday is the right Man for her... i love the Jodi...
And pls change the dressings of Manyata... She is a princes., how could she wear the chawl dress now...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you fore replying everyone. Am so sorry that i cannot reply everyone individually owing to the endless time crunch that i am on. Please do not get offended. πŸ€—

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I Haven't seen yesterday's episode yet but your post made it look beautiful πŸ˜ƒ I admire the way you write 😊Edited by ..Ananya-kmh.. - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank you fore replying everyone. Am so sorry that i cannot reply everyone individually owing to the endless time crunch that i am on. Please do not get offended. πŸ€—

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

But I am highly offended...coz set aside others...u did not reply me too...
Ab bol...tu kya karlegi😎 πŸ˜†

waise tuada post haiga ekdum "dhinka chika" typesπŸ₯³...te menu gal dass hun tu inna wadian likhdi kaise he???πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanksss...A Lotsss
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Pinky. I followed you to DEKπŸ˜†. Oh God this UV and Manyata - they are so electrifying. I so agree with you, their convo is so engrossing. I am liking this show and good to read your analysis once again.