Diya Aur Baati Hum

A sigh of relief!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ruby13

Ruby13

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I finally breathed a sigh of relief after Suraj learnt about Sandhya's innocence. 

I thought that it would take another few weeks for this matter to be disclosed and our dear Sandy would have to quietly take everyone's taunts in addition to Suraj's distrust. 

But, thanks to the CVs for giving us a ray of hope after 3 days of heart rending drama. 

I'm happy that Suraj realized that Sandhya didn't deceive his family but was in turn deceived by her own brother. He may be angry now, but will soon realize what the girl must have faced when she learnt truth and still never failed to fulfill all her responsibilities as a dutiful DIL. 

Now its his responsibility to get back Sandhya's respect which was lost, in the eyes of his family.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

challenge05sjnpChicagoCarole1xyyzb2011neel_jaysun2011svijaya77arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A sigh of relief!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you Rashmi...Tongue
Now Suraj will do something to gain respect n trust of Bhabho for Sandy...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

I second you in feeling relieved that now Suraj knows both sides of the story.  Once Bhabho forgives them, he will be able to analyze and realize what Sandhya moght have gone through.

I am waiting for the maha epi promo now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13sun2011arshi_karish

Ruby13

Ruby13

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

I second you in feeling relieved that now Suraj knows both sides of the story.  Once Bhabho forgives them, he will be able to analyze and realize what Sandhya moght have gone through.

I am waiting for the maha epi promo now.

Same here Bharati, waiting eagerly for ME promo...Though we have a ME, we will miss our show on the 6thUnhappy

b2011arshi_karish

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I think Survivor should be an 1-hour program and guess even YRKKH will also be missed.

Ruby13arshi_karish

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
agree with TM, and this is a smart move by makers, they had to show a valid reason for suraj siding the gal even when he hates liying ... 

So far he was asking her to tell and share her pain, now he does know everything without her telling him, his soft corner for her has not only increased but at same time he will understand her previous behavior and her struggle very well and his love for her has increased more 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13b2011sun2011arshi_karish

Amudha_Arya

Amudha_Arya

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
yes i too was relieved when sandhya's brother told the truth... will sandhya be thrown out of the house? i hope they wont...this week the episodes are really good...dont know how will suraj manage the situation...will babho get angry when suraj supports sandhya?or will suraj support her?.i have lots of qustions in mind...oh.i have to wait and watch..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13b2011arshi_karish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.