Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

getvidhya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rush babe,

You always drive my hopes high with you positivity and OS but CV's are bringing out the bitch in me. Mujhe ek jaadu ka jappi dede yaar...😭

nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Actually If u put ur thoughts aside about Rabba ve..thn I don';t really see anythign wrong with the story...first I never built any story in my head about what I want to see or expect...but yes sometimes  I noticed that episodes got little boring but who cares..they have good andbad days...I have watched some other shows and trust me...I could actually fall asleep while watching them..and I am talking about high TRP shows..they had alot of filler episodes but I have never seen ppl complaining under other forums..😆
Rash I watched some 5-6 old epis taking a break from work to calm my nerves... Ab jo bhi ho dekha jayega.. I am expecting another dud tomorrow and friday.. monday the wheel will start moving I think..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I think Anjali will be saved if not by Arnav then perhaps Nanhe as I doubt he will get to see Khushi as planned. We've already seen how many times Shyam's plans got foiled tonight, I am sure Anjali will be saved in time.

I was thinking the same in regards to Akash, Arnav will have to come to the rescue to save him out of the sticky situation he put himself in. That is when Khushi and Arnav will meet and it will be midnight.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mommamia

Rash I watched some 5-6 old epis taking a break from work to calm my nerves... Ab jo bhi ho dekha jayega.. I am expecting another dud tomorrow and friday.. monday the wheel will start moving I think..

Aaja ve hawaonmein bidha ke le chaloon, tu hi to meri dost hai. Jane ki baat to kar hi mat tu.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mommamia

As I said.. tum alag hi ho yaar.. What ever the CVs are upto they need to clean up their act and not leave us in limbo...Thanks for spreading positivity in the form.

Hmmm wo to hai - mein alag hoon
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rushshri

How do u know its B+?. jokes apart it is B+. Thnx hun for liking my positivity.

oh is it really B+?hmmm now i see wr all these cum from😉
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️ya it gonna be arhi throughout the episode and as well as the next week very excited yay its worth waiting what do  say rashmi but i want the kambal and shyam 's exposure ..i know iam very greedy to ask for both⭐️
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

I agree with you haven't seen tonight epi yet but I know something good will come soon :)

Like Wise
-Sarunforever- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG da 2nd prediction came true