Kuch Toh Bank ke Bhi Rule Hote Hai

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I am really lost for the words the way CV are handling bankruptcy track.

After all are not there some thing called bank's rule??? which bank or her employee even manager can put conditions for the payment or warns about house attachment once the loan has approved??  Nidhi's baba did not get loan approved verbally and adiya did not give him money from his personal account. Then who is he to control him like this?? NO BANK yes believe me NO BANK will do like this as if the loan is adiya's personal property and him and his sister are owner of the bank. Even if they would they still can not get attachment of the house at first installment. Worst come worst the baba has to pay more money as an interest and his total amount due to compound interest will be increased. 

3:  How on earth malik's bro not remember fine line between professional and personal relation?? mallika is no Kaikayi and adiyatya is No dashrath who owes her two vardaan.  sorry but CV here killing malikka's character. I am not comparing the two shows here and KTLK  is based but not exactly copy of DK but I have to say  that Dr Sheena in DK had class, even though she was in love with lead Dr she never crossed the limits of friendship, unlike mallika. CV here made her completely  vamp who has no education or manners.  Looks like Cv are confused and really lost in TRP game. 

I wish they could have gotten nidhi back in the hospital as this is the base of the story and like title says KTLK, ashini blooming love could have been shown in hospital environment and people would shown gossiping about them. This way lead and title both would have made sense. I feel for TRP CV somewhere compromising ashini's characters.  One side he is reminding suhaasini that malika is doctor should keep personal differences aside and on the other side He himself mixing his feelings with profession by asking nidhi indirectly not to join hospital and she is more not wanting to join. 

last but not least no prize to guess that baba will have hearattack, nidhi would not able to meet him. We may see ashini taking care of baba together. Later nidhi will try to help baba by selling the house to ashu and he will be  mad to know the truth and double mad at nidhi for not telling him the truth about house.  

Let' see what CV has stored for us.
your thoughts friends: 
arpita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

arpiii๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...i agree with you...the bank loan issue has been handled ridiculously and mallika has become psycho vamp no longer like sheena...sheena was bitter ,acrid but indeed had some class...

we have been screaming our heads for long to get nidhi back in hospital let us se eif cvs have any intention to make her a doctor

yep this is all trp drama...for trps twist and turns come ...and plot is lost in it 
md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

arpiii๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...i agree with you...the bank loan issue has been handled ridiculously and mallika has become psycho vamp no longer like sheena...sheena was bitter ,acrid but indeed had some class...

we have been screaming our heads for long to get nidhi back in hospital let us se eif cvs have any intention to make her a doctor

yep this is all trp drama...for trps twist and turns come ...and plot is lost in it 

sunmeera๐Ÿค—
I knw re I am dying to see nidhi back in the hospital
I thought such a wonderful lead and we would get to see medical romance lekin sab paani mein
initially they kept malika ka class now it has become typical soap
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...for your post...this bank issue is handled in ridiculous manner...and all the turnings in this house issues are predictable...'Nidhi should return to hosp'..this is my new ring tone..๐Ÿ˜†
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In Daily soaps no one follows rules or ethics(first in medicine then in bank)๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผWhy makers think that their viewers r still so dumb and doesn't know anything
Armu4eva thumbnail
Arps.. glad to see u posting! ๐Ÿค—

I hv very little hope from the CVs when it comes to logic... if a menengitis patient can be shown running around like Superman.. and a 14th ranker doc and IIM grad shown whiling away time.. i guess.. breaking a few bank rules.. isnt that shocking.. ๐Ÿ˜†

I really hope these Moronic CVs.. start using some brains before writing such illogically ridiculous tracks.. ๐Ÿ˜ก
sharmishtha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rules Arpi?? Kiske? Hospital ke? Internship ke? Bank ke? Serial ki story ke?
What are you talking about. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค— all!
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yep agree wid u
i was jst thinking is aditya d only person working in that bank!!!???
no discussion wid bank heads, no notice...how can he decide all by himself
plus col took d loan few days ago na...itni jaldi paymentka time v aagaya!!!??? ๐Ÿ˜•
n mallu bro dnt hav brains kya...agar uske career ko kuch hogaya toh kya wo di ki kamayi hi khaneka planning karraha hai!
anyways, never try to find logics in a dailysoap
watch n enjoy Ashni ka romance...wo v dnt know kabtak...today's epi was really scaryEdited by justprati - 12 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jimzi2716

In Daily soaps no one follows rules or ethics(first in medicine then in bank)๐Ÿ‘Ž๐ŸผWhy makers think that their viewers r still so dumb and doesn't know anything

I agree re  but yaha toh CV ne vaat hi laga di.
we viewers do not expect to be 100% logical or super close to reality but non sense like this??

first they reduced ndhi to dubbevaali and house interior now mallika behaving as if she owns the bank.  In the start at least malika had her dignity, ab she is worst vamp๐Ÿคข
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...for your post...this bank issue is handled in ridiculous manner...and all the turnings in this house issues are predictable...'Nidhi should return to hosp'..this is my new ring tone..๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜• i know, ๐Ÿคข
Edited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago