Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*vandana.bandarunashili04nash_mashxbakulaindy1979webkapahcirvir123coolxniki_pnpragyakumarAMSTswarajgirsc19sharmilaprasadsaggi80sdavissmile365daysOk21dheekshrachnadhodi713RashmiSandeepmanjushasguninoorshiny3divya3pmshah1lipsa123saibabaria0123haarisilyougondidivyababuneteche_cgiguserskamanissanjanakamatslrl fanpratiranishabana_79bostanianpuniragHeenapnanda_gopakripsySun-Lovezerroone2noneGoDsLoVebmm1985tijararsshreepriyahanapurvimlakshmikrILoveDramabakula_gandhiGauri22bookbrain007teri_susan_Nancy_munz.AbhiAnicimbasevakpaviluvsvirikasneaky-ajveil_of_rosesswetha_chnutmeg7pjyomonamie111serialwatcher16anjani-paglishivani003PCRocksashred12aliaammoos.Vrish.swethasyam08PRINCESS_ALISHAavivakirkSuchi--Destiny-Usman.*Dakoo_Minzy*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Written Update - 4th jan 2012" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
olol she is sooo stupid !! she is winning him by praising his family and making him hopeful about them lol

so indirectly she is actually making him yearn for his family even more!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

tmor072Tintingdeep153134divyababulrl fanprattssparksflygajaluILoveDramaAbhiAnibluedolliemirka88swetha_chnya_ansaripjyoshivani003KyunkiImafanswethasyam08avivakirk

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
watever it is ,she is fake ,her emotions are fake and now i have no interest left to watch this show,its over watever message they gave ,asurksha ki bhavana ,nothing can justify fakeness.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourgagarulezMisseshaintruderfastavivakirk

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
the BG tuning is changed during gauri's dialogs!
A different -ve music!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourILoveDramaswetha_chmonamie111pjyonya_ansariavivakirkSuchi-

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsILoveDramaswetha_chmonamie111MisseshapjyoKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-khusi_*

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Gauri needs a psychiatrist immediately...

so she claims that she loves jaggya?..and she married jaggya bcoz she loved him?Silly
it is now joke of the decade!..LOLLOL

so CVs r gonna show that jaggya couldn't find gauri's true face so he married her and he cheated anandi? and told anandi a ganwar?..ConfusedConfused so what he didn't find the true face of gauri?..does it give him the right to insult anandi or cheat anandi for 5 yrs?Angry..i still hate him!!! and i want him to cry and to become a psycho like gauri!!!..i hope even after realizing gauri's true face he will not be able to come back to his family!Angry..he will stuck there with his psycho wife forever!..even if he comes back i hope bhairon will kick him out!!!..Angry

and OMG the precap!..Shocked..anandi will go to the dayen's\ scary woman's house?..alone???Shocked..bo bhi raat ko???ShockedShocked 

Edited by monamie111 - 04 January 2012 at 8:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985fervourILoveDramaswetha_chpjyonya_ansariKyunkiImafanSuchi-

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged

"sacha fake love...& sacha Fake marriage..."

Fake hot scenes ... A real crap to bear with...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourILoveDramanya_ansarimonamie111swetha_chKyunkiImafanSuchi-

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Khushi thanks for the update! 

G's love is sooo TRUE that she needs to prove it to herself only! Pyaar koi bhi shart ka mohtaz nahi hota! G has and will never understand what LOVE means! She can't care for anyone. I can't bear seeing her faking the care for Varun! Angry

Agree J helped Varun but this Shyam is so different then the original character of Shyam and that I can't bear with it. Ouch

So here starts all the fakeness and manipulations...! Dead

J needs to stop dreaming that everything will be fine one day! I never want to see that. I want him to rott without anyone...no G no family no A! And I want Sumitra to win without J being accepted! Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababufervourILoveDramaAbhiAnipjyonya_ansariMisseshamonamie111swetha_chSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top