United Thread ::: Celeb & Jub :::

Posted: 12 years ago

Hiii all...

Well our beloved Sharon Di[username=suan] has completed and crossed 2500 posts...i know some of you will raise eye brows as its not such a great accomplishment but her case is a bit different...

She is based in Trinidad and doesnt understand hindi..yet she participates in the discussions and watches the serial using english sub titles...clearly for someone like her its a something to cherish..

After much pushing and pulling, she has finally agreed to throw a party in the forum on account of her happiness...i request you all to join and congratulate her...     

Also theres another reason for opening this thread... :
For quite some time the atmosphere in the forum is TENSE...with member attacks,group formations to DT notifications and warnings and rules and what not...hence lets take this opportunity to come together and enjoy ! Yaaron life is short...lets enjoy...hence ppl can post any JOKES,FUNNY STUFF, REAL LIFE INCIDENCES OR ANYTHING if they have...SD your recent post was hilarious...i hope your will contribute something here as well...

Act ive just finished college sometime back...if two friends had an arguement or differences, the third friend didnt make them understand...in fact he used to shout at the top of his voice and catch hold of them and compell them to slap each other...but being friends deep down they realised and apologised...and those friends used to be back on track...well i dont intend to follow this route here but i just want to make this forum once again lively and chirpy...hence i just wish to provide an open platform for those who want to confess,enjoy,joke or anything...

WE HAVE STEPPED INTO THE NEW YEAR...LETS FORGET ALL OUR DIFFERENCES AND COME AND ENJOY...PULL EACH OTHER'S LEG 😉 AND MAKE MERRY...

I wanna receive max likes for this post...😉

It was a small endevour from my side...and pls dont misunderstand im not trying to be Mahaan 😆

IN CONTINUATION OF THIS MSG, PLEASE ALSO CHECK IMPORTANT NOTE ON PAGE-15
Edited by -varun- - 12 years ago
You  are so sweet Varun ...🤗

Well done Sharon ...👏🥳👍🏼
hey congrats sharon di !!!
ok , something funny happened yesterday ...
I was watching animal planet yesterday with our tenant's four year old kid ..
and they were showing a couple of komodo dragons mating ..
suddenly the kid asked me "didi , woh dono kya kar rahe hai?"

I suddenly didnt know what to say , so I was like , "ummm .. umm... "

And then the kid says .. "didi , kya woh dono pyar kar rahe hai? "

😲 😲 😆 🤣 ...
Oh , god , I just went into the kitchen , told my mum , and both of us were laughing for a good five minutes 😆  ...  
Originally posted by lunza

😲 😲 😆 🤣 ...
Oh , god , I just went into the kitchen , told my mum , and both of us were laughing for a good five minutes 😆  ...  

Pyar kar rahe hein ...😆😆

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Originally posted by Tanyaz

</div>
<div>

Pyar kar rahe hein ...😆😆

🤣
🤣🤣🤣 in fact this incident reminds me...i was a dumbass in my childhood...i was working on some project with oxford encloypedia and i accidently came across reproduction chapter 😛...there were pictures and all...my first reaction was cheee...i showed it to my friend and he started laughing at my ignorance and gave me a tap on the head...: tu boodhu ka boodhu hi rahega ! 😆 😆
I request mods to not close this thread, please please please!!! Let this one remain!

After all party lovers ko toh bas party karne ka bahana chahiye!😉 In any case I'm going to stay awake all night, so I need something to keep me awake!😃

Originally posted by lunza

hey congrats sharon di !!!
ok , something funny happened yesterday ...
I was watching animal planet yesterday with our tenant's four year old kid ..
and they were showing a couple of komodo dragons mating ..
suddenly the kid asked me "didi , woh dono kya kar rahe hai?"

I suddenly didnt know what to say , so I was like , "ummm .. umm... "

😲 😲 😆 🤣 ...

🤣🤣

I tell you, kids are too smart these days. They know everything... now that I look at them I feel we were such little fools in childhood..😳
Oh and yeah, congrats to Sharon Di! So Di, what's on the party menu? (Yeah, me the 'Thumblina' is going to literally nibble a little, but still I love asking for treats... hahahah!)
Originally posted by nikitagmc

In any case I'm going to stay awake all night, so I need something to keep me awake!😃

i can never understand how people manage to read the entire night .. 😕
Have never been to do that so far .. I need at least  4 1/2 to  5 hours of sleep .. otherwise I either end up with a splitting headache or a pukey sensation in the exam hall...

Congratulation Sharon Di on your Success. waiting for the party
Congratulations Sharon di 🥳 

Varun, love the thread 😃

Cakes for everyone...only chocolate cuz its the only type I eat 😳😆