Page 1
Page   of 82
Page 2 Page 82

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Hiii all...

Well our beloved Sharon Di[username=suan] has completed and crossed 2500 posts...i know some of you will raise eye brows as its not such a great accomplishment but her case is a bit different...

She is based in Trinidad and doesnt understand hindi..yet she participates in the discussions and watches the serial using english sub titles...clearly for someone like her its a something to cherish..

After much pushing and pulling, she has finally agreed to throw a party in the forum on account of her happiness...i request you all to join and congratulate her...     

Also theres another reason for opening this thread... :
For quite some time the atmosphere in the forum is TENSE...with member attacks,group formations to DT notifications and warnings and rules and what not...hence lets take this opportunity to come together and enjoy ! Yaaron life is short...lets enjoy...hence ppl can post any JOKES,FUNNY STUFF, REAL LIFE INCIDENCES OR ANYTHING if they have...SD your recent post was hilarious...i hope your will contribute something here as well...

Act ive just finished college sometime back...if two friends had an arguement or differences, the third friend didnt make them understand...in fact he used to shout at the top of his voice and catch hold of them and compell them to slap each other...but being friends deep down they realised and apologised...and those friends used to be back on track...well i dont intend to follow this route here but i just want to make this forum once again lively and chirpy...hence i just wish to provide an open platform for those who want to confess,enjoy,joke or anything...

WE HAVE STEPPED INTO THE NEW YEAR...LETS FORGET ALL OUR DIFFERENCES AND COME AND ENJOY...PULL EACH OTHER'S LEG Wink AND MAKE MERRY...

I wanna receive max likes for this post...Wink

It was a small endevour from my side...and pls dont misunderstand im not trying to be Mahaan LOL

IN CONTINUATION OF THIS MSG, PLEASE ALSO CHECK IMPORTANT NOTE ON PAGE-15

Edited by -varun- - 19 February 2012 at 3:00pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

panpanirenepshovanashresthacitrusyMissMonasearedjohncena2003sarun.loveTanyazmunnihyderabadmadhubansen-SD-LoveSushAnkiButifuleyesahaanfansoapwatcher1naomihyugaSwati_stefanandrebhallaroxshootingstar27JaishankarHillyloveMagicianPrayasGuggu_Mintycoolpratzgaurav_ankita08suansushkita10LovePRSohamsashashyam.Mandy.PiyatrixnikitagmcgaurimishasushitaindiaSSRfanForever-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "United Thread ::: Celeb & Jub :::" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
You  are so sweet Varun ...Hug

Well done Sharon ...ClapDancingPartyThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ahaanfanshootingstar27suanLumos

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
hey congrats sharon di !!!
ok , something funny happened yesterday ...
I was watching animal planet yesterday with our tenant's four year old kid ..
and they were showing a couple of komodo dragons mating ..
suddenly the kid asked me "didi , woh dono kya kar rahe hai?"

I suddenly didnt know what to say , so I was like , "ummm .. umm... "

And then the kid says .. "didi , kya woh dono pyar kar rahe hai? "

Shocked Shocked LOL ROFL ...
Oh , god , I just went into the kitchen , told my mum , and both of us were laughing for a good five minutes LOL  ...  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shovanashresthaTanyazButifuleyesahaanfanstefanandreshootingstar27suanLovePRSohamsashashyamLumosnikitagmc

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Oh , god , I just went into the kitchen , told my mum , and both of us were laughing for a good five minutes LOL  ...  

Pyar kar rahe hein ...LOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ahaanfanshootingstar27suanlunzaLumos

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

ROFL ...
Oh , god , I just went into the kitchen , told my mum , and both of us were laughing for a good five minutesLOL ...

</div>
<div>

Pyar kar rahe hein ...LOLLOL

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL in fact this incident reminds me...i was a dumbass in my childhood...i was working on some project with oxford encloypedia and i accidently came across reproduction chapter Tongue...there were pictures and all...my first reaction was cheee...i showed it to my friend and he started laughing at my ignorance and gave me a tap on the head...: tu boodhu ka boodhu hi rahega ! LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27suan

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I request mods to not close this thread, please please please!!! Let this one remain!

After all party lovers ko toh bas party karne ka bahana chahiye!Wink In any case I'm going to stay awake all night, so I need something to keep me awake!Big smile

hey congrats sharon di !!!
ok , something funny happened yesterday ...
I was watching animal planet yesterday with our tenant's four year old kid ..
and they were showing a couple of komodo dragons mating ..
suddenly the kid asked me "didi , woh dono kya kar rahe hai?"

I suddenly didnt know what to say , so I was like , "ummm .. umm... "

ROFLROFL

I tell you, kids are too smart these days. They know everything... now that I look at them I feel we were such little fools in childhood..Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandrenaomihyugashootingstar27suanlunzaLumos

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Oh and yeah, congrats to Sharon Di! So Di, what's on the party menu? (Yeah, me the 'Thumblina' is going to literally nibble a little, but still I love asking for treats... hahahah!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stefanandreLumoslunzasuan

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

In any case I'm going to stay awake all night, so I need something to keep me awake!Big smile

i can never understand how people manage to read the entire night .. Confused
Have never been to do that so far .. I need at least  4 1/2 to  5 hours of sleep .. otherwise I either end up with a splitting headache or a pukey sensation in the exam hall...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top