Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Hey guys.! I'm Candy. :D Actually its my first OS in this forum and i was soo nervous while i was going to post it here..! Embarrassed ROFL There are such superb and talented writers here.. Hug  I hope i do justice to what i wrote.. LOL Embarrassed Okay now enough of my blabbering..  LOL

Umm.. Actually I decided to pen down my thoughts , through my OS, that how i wish to see the silver coin secret to be revealed infront of Khushi.. It would be the BEST way to make her self-confess to herself that she LOVES him.. Day Dreaming  Wishful thinking.. LOL I hope CVs hear us.. LOL Embarrassed

Khushi's thoughts are written in Purple..

------------------------------------------------------

Khushi was entering Raizada Mansion for yet another dance practice..! She prayed to herself in her heart..

'I hope that Laad Governor is not around me this time and throwing those murderous glares at me and Nanhe Ji.. I dont get whats wrong with him.. Why he is always soo angry and what for..? Aakhir chahtey kia hain woh..?'
She was as usual blabbering to herself when she heard some voices as she was passing through the gates of RM.. She felt as if someone took HER name and this made her curious and she went a little near to hear the conversation more clearly..

' Arey Panday Ji.. Not everyone is THAT lucky like Khushi Ji..' and he gave a small laugh.. It was Om Prakash.. But why was he talking about HER and with whom..? She became more curious.

(Note:  Panday Ji is the guard of Raizada house..
)

'But what do you mean OP ji..? You were also there right? when Khushi Ji found two silver coins from that washing powder..? So this means these offers that comes along with the products aren't fake.. Thats why my wife asked me to bring these 10 packets of soap because it was written that if we get 10 packets of this soap, then we may win 1Og gold.. Who knows like Khushi Ji, i will get lucky too..!?

'But Panday Ji you aren't getting my point, are you..? Okay listen to me but dont ever leak this out,ok..? I promised Arnav Bhaiyya that i wont tell this to anybody.. '

Khushi's heart started beating faster.. Arnav Ji..? But what does HE has to do with this stuff.? She listened more carefully as OP was saying something in low voice..

'Those silver coins that Khushi Ji found in that washing powder were not there because of that offer... Infact there were'nt ANY silver coins in those packets..'

What..?? So you mean those coins came there by magic.? Ridiculous OP ji..!

'Arnav Bhaiyya...' OP said smiling..

'
What.??!! Where is he..?!!' Panday Ji looked around as he was petrified by the mention of Arnav..  LOL

Khushi's breath quickened at Arnav's mention.. No this cant be.. It cant be true.

'Arey buddhoo Arnav Bhaiyya placed those silver coins in that packet and sealed the packet with the glue.. Infact he put an extra coin in that packet..'

WHAT..?? Panday was shocked..!

And behind that pillar, so was the condition of Khushi.. Her heart was beating soo fast when she heard this.. She could feel the warmth that was traveling within her, giving her shivers..

'But why did Arnav sir do this..? I mean.. We all know how he is always soo annoyed with her.. Then why would he do such a warm gesture for somebody whom he claims to hate soo much and then on the top of it, does'nt even gloats about it.? ' Panday asked with a confused expression..

You are new here and you dont know Arnav bhaiyya THAT much.. He is a very nice person though he never lets anyone see that side of him.. And frankly i dont know the reasons myself.. And yes.. It confuses me as well because on the exterior he hates Khushi Ji soo much.. Never leaves a chance to shout at her.. Yeh Arnav bhaiyya bhi na..! He is very confusing.. Stern Smile But anyways.. I hope you are now convinced that these offers that come along with the products, are not all true.. So don't get fooled.. Some people do get lucky like Khushi Ji though..'

He smiled to Panday Ji and went inside the house with the grocery..

Khushi felt tears running down her cheeks.. Her Laad Governor..??  How ..  How can he be soo annoyingly loveable..? Why does he make it soo hard for her to hate him.. She was always convincing herself that she HATES him.. Hell YES..! She DID hate him soo much..!

She hated him because she couldn't really hate him.. She hated him for making her feel such emotions which she thought,m never even existed.. He made her heart go dhak dhak. He made her feel as if she BELONGED to him and he had every damn right on her.. She hated him because he was running away from the happiness of world and punishing him for god knows what reasons.. She wanted him to feel FREE..

'Aur hum un ko jaanay kia kia kehtay rehtay hain.. Laad Governor, Rakhshas and what not.. But why was i not able to understand that he was always there for me when i needed him..Why..? Why do you always do this to me Arnav Ji..? Why does he always makes it so complex for me..?

She started crying and fell to her feet.. She could'nt handle this anymore.. She had been living in denial since the Dewali scenario.. But now she had given up..

'Yes, yes yes..! I LOVE HIM.! I Love him to an extent that i feel that i will never be able to live without him.. Yes..! It was love all the way when i sold the bangles for HIS happiness. To save his breaking relationship with Lavanya Ji.. It was love all the way when i was reluctant in getting engaged to someone else other than HIM.. It was love all the way why i did'nt step back when he was about to kiss me in Diwali night.. It was love all the way ,when i didnt reveal Shyam's truth to him as i was afraid that the truth would kill him.. It was love all the way way when in New Year's eve, although i was swearing not to have a single glimpse of him. I was secretly dying and yearning to see him that night and i ended up in making soo many jalebis..

Yes Mr Arnav Singh Raizada..! Hum thak chukay hain khud say lar lar kay.. Hum thak chukay hain yeh sochtay sochthay that i dont care about you..! Ham nahin jaantay kay aap hamaray baray mein kia sochtay hain.. Ya shayad ye zaahir kartay hain kay aap hum say bohat nafrat kartay hain. But in reality, you were always my secret knight in armour Mr. Aranv Singh Raizada.. I dont care about the consequences.. I just know this that i surrender now..! I cant PRETEND this anymore.. I cant live in denial anymore.. '

'I love you Mr Raizada.. Kash mein aap se nafrat kar paati.. But you make that impossible for me Mr Raizada.. Heart The  things you do for me and for the others, and yet you NEVER gloat about it..  It makes me love and respect you even more.. And now i can proudly say that i am helplessly and irrevocably in LOVE with you..  My Laad Governor.'

And she smiled to herself and wiped those tears.. From now on, she was going to make sure to return all his love and care that he had been showering on her secretly and unknowingly, and will make sure to return it with interest (in Hindi: soothe sameth).. Embarrassed Embarrassed

--------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like it guys..! Hug   And please please please do leave your comments as they help me improve further.. Embarrassed Hug  I may write a part two as well.. Embarrassed May be.. Embarrassed

Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 04 January 2012 at 5:33am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

zainab410arhumapoorva12sharmame_lovelygulkashevmanjusha_92swaramshaz01Dee-sweetfairy16sruthirishijankisoni86CrazyAbtTV18rest.restkohli4everJuicee_SushieAngels11N33MAsuadvanihkhb17memories_imHonkytonkarnshiFlamingsOfLoveshaam91nilmiLekshmic7devishree-Paro-saniya.xfareesmileyhug7679SanzBarbiemeenalumapakpearlstardust-FAYKHAN29zafibhaktiiinyxxUltimateBarunthe_rain.Euphoria.Zuzana-SnowKid-asha...Mariaa.RDSK1991..Enchanteur..-MeraBarun-DiyaSomshreejaanuaa123.80spoorthiLyssaPieincandescentMephistoaashizin.DarkParadise..HappyMelodyprincessunara-Dark_Fantasy-.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||The secret of SILVER COINS-One shot|| <33" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hawww is it that bad..? Disapprove Broken Heart Broken Heart

LyssaPie

IF-Sizzlerz

LyssaPie

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Aw that's so cute!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

abavi

IF-Dazzler

abavi

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
it was good... But could have finished with a confession... Personally I was looking for a confession:)

CandYlicious_S

arnshi

Goldie

arnshi

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Lovely OS..really enjoyed it...would like to see on the show. 

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LyssaPie

Aw that's so cute!

Aww thanks dear..! Hug   Heart

-MeraBarun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MeraBarun-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Nice one Candy...

The silver coin truth should come out in front of Khushi and Plant's truth in front of ASR...

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

it was good... But could have finished with a confession... Personally I was looking for a confession:)

Thanks dear..! Hug 

Actually i wanted to show Khushi finally giving up her denial phase.. She will only be able to come out of it until something happens which can melt her heart and making her surrender to her feelings from which she is trying to run away.. So i thought, the silver coins truth could do the deed.. Wink Their confession should be grand na..? Wink Day Dreaming 

AshM

Post Reply New Post

Go to top