HD in SBS 4th Jan - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Nikhi... what wrong with Rishi🤣 ..mera pirated bhai , kyo majak bana diya rishi ka , fancy dress party thaa kuch aur ban jata ... he is looking horribly funny n it seems Indria is trying to stop herself laughing 

thanks for the cap Nikhi... i cannot watch video at the moment 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luminos3

nikhila SBS does upload High definition version rite? will wait to watch that. 😆

Hema...we cant be sure of tht yaar...phir bhi wait kar sakthe ho tho wait karo
ur not hopeless candidate like me na..jo tv per dekh ke bhi online dekh rahi hu ðŸ˜†
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THANK U NIKHILA FOR SHARING IT...
REALLY IT IS SO FUNNY.🤣
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its really funny when sumit says ye julfe hai ya kali ghata jo bhi hai inhe pare hata🤣omg this is called sense of humour😆n rati laugh was tooo good😆
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for d caps nikhila. 😆

rati and sumit both r a riot. 😆 it must have been mighty uncomfortable for sumit with all that hair, eye patch and sauce on him. 🤣 🤣

so rishi pirate ke disguise mein hi hospital pohuchta hain so that his bro does not recognise him. hmmm 😕 😕
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Originally posted by: riddhima-

its really funny when sumit says ye julfe hai ya kali ghata jo bhi hai inhe pare hata🤣omg this is called sense of humour😆n rati laugh was tooo good😆

Riddhima...aur Rati was smeeling his deadlocks as tho she is smelling some gajre ðŸ¤£
"yeh reshmi zulfe" ðŸ˜†
but both were having lots of fun with tht hair.
Rati di tho pehle she made faces but later bursted into laughter along with claping hands too ðŸ˜†
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Yup Hema...As Rishi will be taken in tht costumes n reshmi deadlocks...Sameer wont recognise him. So he might jsut drop thm at hospital and leave
Eydis thumbnail
thanks...both nikhila & ramusk.
nice seg...
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Riddhima...aur Rati was smeeling his deadlocks as tho she is smelling some gajre ðŸ¤£
"yeh reshmi zulfe" ðŸ˜†
but both were having lots of fun with tht hair.
Rati di tho pehle she made faces but later bursted into laughter along with claping hands too ðŸ˜†

ya 😆how can i forgot that...😆she was actually smelling those hair😆ohh god..🤣
how can she played the role of hitler man😕😉she is totally opposite😳i hope their offscreen chemistry will remain always positive😃
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep nikhila and btw its dreadlocks not deadlocks. 😆 waise those lil braids were not dreadlocks. 😆 😆😆😆😆

yea i hope red man drops them off at d hospice and leaves. i cannot bear to hear his dialogues. 😆 😕