India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad & Kripa - To Kiss or not to Kiss?

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged

With due apologies to all the minors present here (though I am sure that this generation minors are 100 times smarter and savvier than we were....) I was just wondering if the time has come for Indian Television to show a fully blown, Kiss scene or not! This is assuming that it has not already been shown on Television, not that I can remember it of late!

Considering that Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai is an out and out love story, an intense one as projected and since it is aimed at the age-group between 18 to 35 years, would it hurt anyones sensibilities or raise heads, if there was a kiss between Angad and Kripa?

I for one think that it will go very well with the story, just imagine a dude like Angad not kissing or trying his level best to kiss his naive, innocent, babe-in-the-woods girlfriend. Or for that matter, it would be so appropriate to the story if Kripa and Angad do share an innocent, non-sexual kiss......he is her first and only love, it would be incredibly cute & endearing.

But knowing Ekta, she is ready to show gross Marital rape sequences in her serials and a woman marrying two brothers in the same family, but she will be a prude when it comes to showing two youngsters in love kissing each otherConfused

Wondering what you guys think of this????

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:06am | IP Logged
u've got the logic all right chilly... but i don't know how far everybody will agree with u. as for me... i think that the kiss, if any, wud have to be a forced one from angad's side bcoz i cannot bring myself to imagine the naive innocent kripa indulging in this... its against her principles... probably... i wudn't mind.. no way...LOL
Aussie_1 Groupbie
Aussie_1
Aussie_1

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:22am | IP Logged
chilly...I totally agree....but right now I'm more interested in seeing the babe Angad in full frontal action....instead of crappy shots hear and there....makes me wanna punch ekta kapoor!!!! but yeah....I totally agree with ya....ekta's gotta make it or break it with kyph.....coz if it side tracks....i'll go back to watching aussie tv gardening shows at 8pm...!

Edited by Aussie_1 - 12 April 2005 at 1:33am
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aussie_1

chilly...I totally agree....but right now I'm more interested in seeing the baba Angad in full frontal action....instead of crappy shots hear and there....makes me wanna punch ekta kapoor!!!! but yeah....I totally agree with ya....ekta's gotta make it or break it with kyph.....coz if it side tracks....i'll go back to watching aussie tv gardening shows at 8pm...!

LOL Aussie TV Gardening!!! Sounds interesting! But yeah, Ekta has to gear up now, I am sure she is smart enough to understand that the viewer sensibility is improving day by day and she cannot keep repeating the same track over and over again and that something new and fresh and young has to be aired now!

Ekta has got all her ''ingredients'' right, all she has do is get the ''Method'' right!

Chilly

Aussie_1 Groupbie
Aussie_1
Aussie_1

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged

I'm giving Ekta a week....i swear...a week to introduce angad and kirpa in a non-alcho scene where angad is fully awake...im losing patience (and angad desire!)....she better hurry the show up...Embarrassed

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I don't agree with you chillyflakes. There are more ways to show the romance between Angad and Kripa than an onscreen Kiss..(Remember Kashish and Sujal romance!)
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Well, Chilly....As for me, I wouldn't mind it at all. But I agree with Sugar.....Kripa is never going to kiss Angad in her senes and as for Angad.....well, he can do ANYTHING!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS YOU,
nitica.
saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by barbie

I don't agree with you chillyflakes. There are more ways to show the romance between Angad and Kripa than an onscreen Kiss..(Remember Kashish and Sujal romance!)

i agree with u barbie

Go to top