Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Great post! I agree! Thumbs Up

DEK fans need to be patient. ManVeer will definitely happen! Smile

I hope the CVS handle the ManVeer storyline with care!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Relax everybody! (Page 4)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hp07

Groupbie

hp07

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I completely agree wid u... These characters have to go through extreme makeover and for that akash n moniya need to happen before UV and manyata can.

laduprav

laduprav

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
i also wish that uvi 7 many will be as pair.i dont want to see aakash 7 manya as pair.

KaShfan7

KaShfan7

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I agree. Everyone needs to just relax, let things go as they are going because I am confident that in the end it will for sure be ManVeer.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Much needed dear and you are right! It's true that everyone wants ManVeer and are acting all jumpy for this. Making topics, bashing, requesting, demanding to an extent where it starts to sound rude and over-emotional. Till yesterday even I was doing it. But after reading the messages from Shrishti, I have calmed down. Why? Because the CVs know what they are doing and it is not very much to our likeness but I am seeing the story progress forwards. Sure the scenes are super repeated, no definite drama is created yet but I see progress. It is not making sense for many people but c'mon! It's a drama! More than that and INDIAN drama! Where plots are changed overnight and twists are added at the last moment. Nothing is definite here because the script is not locked at the start. There's no need to be crazy over it.

The CVs created these characters with something in their mind and they are following it. They just can't do everything according to what we want. We are just the audience on the net, who knows the audience of the house actually do not mind this like we do. they are just going with the flow whereas we want to control the flow. Ab that's not gonna happen na? So just chillax people and enjoy the ride. Yeah when things start getting completely out of hand, then you have the right to be over-emotional. Other than that, it's just waste of time and energy...and waste of brain as well because it's not being used, I tell you! Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShfan7pranneem

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.