Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
HugWelcome honey!! Whats ur name??

I also share the same views...but its the stagnant story and repetition of similar scenes that's creeping out every one!! Not to mention Manyata's Character ki palti...!!!Confused

Anyways...enjoy it here!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Relax everybody! (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Woop! Welcome to the forum Hug

Wonderfully said, i kinda agree with you. Though i don't understand you at one point- when you talk about Uday's true self. He is what he is. Brought up like a confident Prince, who gets what he wants.
I would like an internal change, i.e. his intentions to come out clean. He is an obnoxious jerk, and i hope he will continue to be with small surprises, i.e. glimpses of his kind gestures towards Manyata.
That's the USP of ManVeer as per me, Uday the arrogant Prince, and Manyata the Sherni. Don't want either to change in these terms.

I also hope Akash is not portrayed as negative :S It's something we have witnessed in many shows, they should get in something new.

Anyways, loved your positive outlook and thoughts on DEK, Do post more often :) <3

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
 I think Udayveer will plan something to seperate them. Manyata will gradually accept him instead. She can't forget Akash overnight.

pranneem

pranneem

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

HugWelcome honey!! Whats ur name??

I also share the same views...but its the stagnant story and repetition of similar scenes that's creeping out every one!! Not to mention Manyata's Character ki palti...!!!Confused

Anyways...enjoy it here!Big smile

Heyya .. Iam Isha .. glad you agree to them not that iam not otherwise Wink
Thanq for the welcome Smile

pranneem

pranneem

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

I think Udayveer will plan something to seperate them. Manyata will gradually accept him instead. She can't forget Akash overnight.

That's what I mentioned :))) But I guess UV s plan to separate them may backfire.. though in the process may reveal akash's true color!

pranneem

pranneem

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

Woop! Welcome to the forum Hug

Wonderfully said, i kinda agree with you. Though i don't understand you at one point- when you talk about Uday's true self. He is what he is. Brought up like a confident Prince, who gets what he wants.
I would like an internal change, i.e. his intentions to come out clean. He is an obnoxious jerk, and i hope he will continue to be with small surprises, i.e. glimpses of his kind gestures towards Manyata.
That's the USP of ManVeer as per me, Uday the arrogant Prince, and Manyata the Sherni. Don't want either to change in these terms.

I also hope Akash is not portrayed as negative :S It's something we have witnessed in many shows, they should get in something new.

Anyways, loved your positive outlook and thoughts on DEK, Do post more often :) <3

Thanq for reading the post and agreeing with it :)) .. By akash's true self I meant the other face of him .. just as uve said "an internal change" .. that internal change isn't like needed but its its somewhere in his unconscious ..all repressed n deepened.. which he has all painted with his colorful smart gestures ... being an "obnoxious jerk" is a disguise.. a skill that he has acquired ..thanx to his dad or his mother's death etc.. his innate virtues are what constitutes his true self :)

As for Akash.. even i wouldn't like him to turn all shades..! But.. that would either mean his death or his cowardness that leads to him going astray from moniya.. Negativity is all that sounds better! .. btw.. Iam looking forward to the Dialogues of UV when in Disc he had teased moniya saying -- " Tum mirch ho aur woh pani.. har haal mein tumhe bujhayega he!" .. so, akash may turn a cold coward who is pressurized by Royal force n leaves moniya!

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
great post...logical...
and thanks buddy for reasurring our dead soulsROFLi mean...
i really got relaxed seeing ure explaination of every point...
hope cv's do that way...or give us a confirmation about main lead...
anyway welcome to forum...

nizza

pranneem

pranneem

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noosh591

dont know if i shoul agree with u or not Unhappy  if the situation is that then they shoul give us some signals .just to reassure us that uv is the male lead.
rather they r castin more monia akash scenes with songs ...and romantic music n bla bla bla...Cry
And dere manyata's behaviour is also weirdConfused  ...and kinda stupid also...after watching all those bogus scenes who the hell is going to relax  ...?? NOBODY ...if cv's value us then they should be honest wid the viewers... anyways just hope u wud be right Thumbs Up  

I agree ..moniya's behaviour is damn weirdShocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.