Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 I think Udayveer will plan something to seperate them. Manyata will gradually accept him instead. She can't forget Akash overnight.
pranneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

๐Ÿค—Welcome honey!! Whats ur name??

I also share the same views...but its the stagnant story and repetition of similar scenes that's creeping out every one!! Not to mention Manyata's Character ki palti...!!!๐Ÿ˜•

Anyways...enjoy it here!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heyya .. Iam Isha .. glad you agree to them not that iam not otherwise ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanq for the welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
pranneem thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

I think Udayveer will plan something to seperate them. Manyata will gradually accept him instead. She can't forget Akash overnight.

That's what I mentioned :))) But I guess UV s plan to separate them may backfire.. though in the process may reveal akash's true color!

pranneem thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Woop! Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿค—

Wonderfully said, i kinda agree with you. Though i don't understand you at one point- when you talk about Uday's true self. He is what he is. Brought up like a confident Prince, who gets what he wants.
I would like an internal change, i.e. his intentions to come out clean. He is an obnoxious jerk, and i hope he will continue to be with small surprises, i.e. glimpses of his kind gestures towards Manyata.
That's the USP of ManVeer as per me, Uday the arrogant Prince, and Manyata the Sherni. Don't want either to change in these terms.

I also hope Akash is not portrayed as negative :S It's something we have witnessed in many shows, they should get in something new.

Anyways, loved your positive outlook and thoughts on DEK, Do post more often :) <3

Thanq for reading the post and agreeing with it :)) .. By akash's true self I meant the other face of him .. just as uve said "an internal change" .. that internal change isn't like needed but its its somewhere in his unconscious ..all repressed n deepened.. which he has all painted with his colorful smart gestures ... being an "obnoxious jerk" is a disguise.. a skill that he has acquired ..thanx to his dad or his mother's death etc.. his innate virtues are what constitutes his true self :)

As for Akash.. even i wouldn't like him to turn all shades..! But.. that would either mean his death or his cowardness that leads to him going astray from moniya.. Negativity is all that sounds better! .. btw.. Iam looking forward to the Dialogues of UV when in Disc he had teased moniya saying -- " Tum mirch ho aur woh pani.. har haal mein tumhe bujhayega he!" .. so, akash may turn a cold coward who is pressurized by Royal force n leaves moniya!
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great post...logical...
and thanks buddy for reasurring our dead souls๐Ÿคฃi mean...
i really got relaxed seeing ure explaination of every point...
hope cv's do that way...or give us a confirmation about main lead...
anyway welcome to forum...

nizza
pranneem thumbnail

Originally posted by: noosh591

dont know if i shoul agree with u or not ๐Ÿ˜”  if the situation is that then they shoul give us some signals .just to reassure us that uv is the male lead.
rather they r castin more monia akash scenes with songs ...and romantic music n bla bla bla...๐Ÿ˜ญ
And dere manyata's behaviour is also weird๐Ÿ˜•  ...and kinda stupid also...after watching all those bogus scenes who the hell is going to relax  ...?? NOBODY ...if cv's value us then they should be honest wid the viewers... anyways just hope u wud be right ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  

I agree ..moniya's behaviour is damn weird๐Ÿ˜ฒ
pranneem thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOVE_DMG

man too much masla.. but i like it, and i am the same idea as u i think akash is going to be negative character, by his sudden behavior and his parents. ... guess we have to wait n watch. b/c im sure monia and UV are the main lead, and thier love story is soon bout to start.

I know dahling that's quite a masala๐Ÿ˜‰  n yesh.. i agree completely with the part that Akash's behaviour may be driven by his parents.. since he is shown to be utterly practical human being ..n his parents are selfish... so he might at some point consider his momma's view an reinforced by his dad's!
pranneem thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Thanks for this great, amazing post!
Every pro Uday-Manyata post cheers me up... and you've predicted the future track very well!...Uday really needs to show Manyata his golden heart to let her see him like he truly is... not what he acts to be as a prince!

Akash's back flip in mere hours has triggered my 6th sense too... something is up... and what was with him hiding in the bushes, spying on Moniya...creeping around?...FISHY!!

thanq chum for liking my post.. n glad u found it some hope in it๐Ÿ˜‰ n yesh.. Akash is quite fishy right now! btw.. J n Akash both seem so fishy that they would get along quite well๐Ÿ˜†
pranneem thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

hey!

thanks for such an optimistic post.. Hope its this way. I have watched shows, that crashed all my hopes, so i don't want it happening again.
And please post more! :)

Thanq dearie :)) m glad it makes u hopeful ๐Ÿ˜Š  m sure cv's aren't gonna dissappoint us..!
aye-aye ma'am! i'll post more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TTTHANKSSS..BIG..THANKS>.Wish for GOOD