Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF: Meant to Be Continued (Chapter 12 updated)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! This is a continuation of my last FF: Meant to Be...I couldn't post this on the previous FF post because when i tried to post it their it would say that the topic is closed for some reasonConfused...if you guys wanna reread the previous chapters refresh your mind on the story here is the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1651689

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_krishna-aamina-SanaJasmineReshJ-SilverDragon-love_never_dies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Meant to Be Continued (Chapter 12 updated)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Chapter 12

Viren rushed down toward where everyone was. And right behind him Nivi came downstairs. But of course, Viren did not notice that Nivi was behind him until he heard Sushma call both of them. "Nivi, Viren both of you go have your breakfast…since you are the only ones left…we are going to go get the stuff in the car." Viren then looks behind him and notices Nivi. He cannot take his eyes off of her. She was wearing a yellow top over white Capri. She had a sun hat and sunglasses in her hand. She had light make-up on, making it look more natural than make-up. And he really liked that about her. At least she was not one of those girls and always stood in front of the mirror doing touch-ups.

Sushma was noticing the way that Viren was looking at Nivi, but also noticed that Nivi, of course, did not notice the hot hunk that is drooling right in front of her. In her head she was wondering what was wrong with Nivi. How could she not notice Viren? She did get the feeling that there was something there in Nivi toward Viren, but she was not positive. Well she was going to use this trip to find out what is in both of their hearts toward each other. She would be so happy if Nivi and Viren became a couple. Even though Viren is on of the popular kids in college, she had always noticed that he was really good at heart. He was not one of those people that you would call spoiled brats or in over their heads. He was the perfect person for Nivi. She needed someone like Viren in her life. Sushma took everyone out to get everything set for the trip. 

Nivi looked at Viren and started to notice that he was looking at her, but it seemed as though he was in deep thought. Nivi waved her hand infront of Viren and pulled him out of his thought. "Viren what's wrong?" Viren looked around him at then at Nivi a little embarrassed. "Oh nothing…shall we go?" Nivi looked at Viren with a confused expression and then nodded "Hmmm." They went to the dining table and ate. They talked a lot. So much that Reema came in to know why it was taking them so long. "Viren, Nivi, aren't both of you done yet. Its been almost half an hour that we have been sitting in the car waiting for both of you." "Oh no…sorry Reema…actually we didn't notice the time…we're done …lets go…" Nivi and Viren got up. Nivi walked toward Reema. Viren just stared at Reema in an angry expression. In his head he was thinking of Reema as 'Kabab mein haddi'...he was gonna make sure Reema would pay for this…"Viren! Now what are you waiting for?" Viren gave Reema a sarcastic grin and walked past the girls out. Reema just looked after him and shook her head in disappointment. Then both the girls headed out and all sat in the car and headed for the beach.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dmg_roks_antaraHonkytonkmeera_krishnabhavnah-aamina-SanaJasmineReshJashred12-SilverDragon-love_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry for updating so late everyone...been getting busy with my baby nephew...hope all of you like this update...do comment...and if you guys have any suggestions do tell me because i have lost the sheet of paper that i had outlined the story and dont really remember where my train of thought was goingEmbarrassed...i will also only be able to update on the weekends...since i will only get time to write then since uni will be starting soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-SanaJasmineReshJ-SilverDragon-love_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Suman...Hug. Great update love it .Embarrassed.. but it's too fast .Tongue.. need some details yaar Wink.. what happen while they were eating???Wink verin didn't do any thing !!!LOLLOLLOL... verin is sooo cute and lovly here LOLlove the way u go and can u plz add little introduction to let every one new to the story to read it that can know where the story is for now... update soon.. waiting for the next

Edited by love-mystery - 04 January 2012 at 3:43am

KaranWkiDewaani

Goldie

KaranWkiDewaani

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Suman thanks for the update. Please add me to your PM list. Please update soon.

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Suman thanks Hun for the update. I know you're busy at the moment so really appreciate it.. I love this FF.. Its one of the first ones I ever read.

Please try to update soon. X

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
nice update :)

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Suman so  so nice dear,, good read meant to be after a long time,, loved it..
thanks for the PM and do continue soon with niviren in beach..Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top