Understanding the love triangle

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
well ...one thing i always dont understand is the concept of love triangle...

i always feel that there is no such thing called a love triangle..

dunno why that name has come but if we go by the name then it is " A person in love with another person who loves some other person(3rd person) " . But then this vil not complete a lov triangle as it depends on the third person's opinions...

explaining it ... if rishi is in love with indu ... and indu and sameer both lov each other even then v cant call it as love triangle...the 3rd side is always unfinished

there are only 2 things either one side love or a two way love...

yeh triangles happen in saas-bahu serials but not in HD...
hmmm u r ri8 .πŸ‘πŸΌ...very deep reserch hmmπŸ˜†
but u know wht i always liked luv triangle stories nott saas bahu saga types becoj i cant handled that...πŸ˜†im huge fan of twil8 n tvd series,pkyek  n by watching these types of movies n soaps im getting mad.i dont like normal things🀣if indu sameer n rishi story will be luv triangle then i want passinate luv story becoj without passion luv story cant be special...😳

n no confusion plz...cvs listen us u hve  2 show us that inshi love each other😎
Edited by riddhima- - 12 years ago
triangles ---rishi loves indira/indira loves sameer and sameer loves rishi- then its possible!!

but then if rishis and sameer are brothers then...????πŸ˜ƒ
hehe awesome  post ...
Aiyooo! I luv InShi couple. Don't want Sameer to be brought in the middle. I wish Sameer will be a reason for InShi to re-unite!!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜” 
u r so right the other line is not compleed.then inshi is already in here it is a reel life love story so they are already rocking.
Originally posted by fudgepwincess

Aiyooo! I luv InShi couple. Don't want Sameer to be brought in the middle. I wish Sameer will be a reason for InShi to re-unite!!!!πŸ˜” 

of coz sameer will be a reason for inshi to re-unite..if sameer fall in love with indira..n try to impress her..there are chances where indira would feel that rishi companion is far more confortable n rishi might get jealous which will make him to compete with sameer to get indira love..😊
nice post dear...

indu is rishi,s wife now ..let see who cvs make them a couple...

sameer n indu i dont thing so πŸ€’
After today's episode, I am completely sure that Indira has a soft corner for Rishi. She needs just a little bit more of a push for her to confess her feelings to Rishi, whom I think has already started to fall for her. and anyways she is his wife even if she is not accepting it. I hope in tomo's episode atleast, that Indira tells everyone about their relationship.πŸ˜ƒ
and i think the so caled two way love also vil not arise between sameer n indu