Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New Arjuhi FF (Part 4, Page 9) Oct 14 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
nice update dear...

7 years! damn... thats too long :( 

they sounded so cute together... i wonder what happened! shefali said it was not arjuns fault? 

who is this karan now??? 

please update soon! btw my name is sheetal :))) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmhArjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Arjuhi FF (Part 4, Page 9) Oct 14 (Page 9)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
supweb update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmh

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
hmm.. 
so where z arjun? 

arjuhi_kmh

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Part 4

"Arohi, aren't you excited? I mean I know I am. After all after 1 week we are seeing Karan and Romit. OMG, I am freaking out'.do you think I am looking okay? I mean my make-up and also my clothes..all okay Aru right?" Shefali said all flabbergasted. "Shefu, have you heard the song just chill..well obviously you have. So Shefu, you know what just chill! So much stress and panicking is not good for you!" "Fine, Fine. OMG Aru, I think I see Romit. Do you see him?" "Yes meri ma, I do." "I see Karan as well," Shefu said giving Arohi a humongous smile.

"Romit, Karan," Shefali screamed, "How are you guys doing?" Karan and Romit turned. Karan was a very good looking guy. His chocolate boy cute face would make any girl go crazy. And then he had a body also! He was pretty good looking'actually VERY good looking. Shefali went over to Romit and gave him a kiss and a hug. Then she went to Karan and gave him a hug. "I missed you!" Shefali said. "So how was your trip? Karan, did you find and good looking girls there, or have you decided to just stick with a no girl policy?" "Oh Shefali, you know na, that my girl needs to be beautiful, drop-dead stunning, and her heart needs to be made out of pure gold." Hearing that the everybody started laughing! "So I am guessing no! right!" Shefali said chuckling. "Romit, Karan we missed you! You know our Sleeping Beauty over here who always sleep for 10 hours a day has not been getting her beauty sleep as she is always crying over Romit," Arohi said laughing. "You should have seen her before coming here. She was worrying about her looks and all. I mean which girl doesn't, but in the last 5 minutes she had asked me 33 times. Can you believe that Romit?" Arohi said cracking up. Oh God! The group sat there chatting until Arohi and Shefali had to go to the hospital. "Boys we will see you later. You know no, if we don't get there in time them Mr. kadoos will deffinetly scream the whole place down." Arohi said panicking looking at her watch. "Shefu, all this lovey dovey talks no, you say on the phone at night. Please, we need to go unless you want to get yelled at by Mr. kadoos. "Teek hai baba, bye Romit, bye Karan." "Love you Shefali," romit said and gave her a quick hug and kiss. "Bye!"

"Shefali, Omg I am so scared. What do you think Mr.Kadooos will say today?" Arohi said panicking. "Oh dear, you know I am also freaking out. He will definetly yell at us. I don't think we are going to be on time, and maybe 2 minutes late. And you know him na, even if we are one second late he will yell at us. Okay, we've reached." They went and parked the car and went inside. Whatever they faced, they would face together they told themselves. "AROHI, SHEFALI..YOU ARE LATE," Mr. Kadoos screamed. Obviously his name was not Mr.Kadoos. His name was Aditya. Mr.Aditya. The most Kadooosest person in the whole entire world. Kadoos, Sadiyal, Arrogant, Mean, Idiot, Jalla, anything kind of those words would describe him. He taught no end of himself. "Yes sir," Shefali said. "I know we are late but, by a minute only know" Arohi said."Arohi how may times have I told you, if any of my interns are late I will not tolerate it. I have told you many times that I want you earlier or on time. Not even a minute late. If you want to become a doctor then I need to see discipline." Adiya said. "But sir..." Shefali started off but was cut off by Arohi. "Okay, sir I will make sure that we are not late from now on." "And how may times have you been saying that? Maybe this is the 22nd time. Am I right or am I right?" "Sorry sir, we will get to work. Chal Arohi"

"Itna gussa ara ha hai. I tell you Shefu. Maybe we need to think of a plan to kill him. I swear." "I agree Arohi.Kaddos hai I knew that. Now Abuse also? God. I mean how old is he. Hmm..I think 29 right? He needs to be enjoying his life, instead he is being so annoying. And an idiot. 1 minute what late we were, he brogh the whole house down. Ufff." I know Shefali, today is not going to be a good day." And it wasn't a good day. Instead of making Shefali and Arohi manage the childrens ward, or managing the paralysed ward, he made them do paperwork. And the whole time Aditya neither called them in for a meeting. And, he didn't let them take a break other than for lunch.By the time Arohi and Shefali came out of the hospital, they were both so tired. But, Shefali's tiredness diasappeared within minutes seeing Romit outside the hospital. 

"OMG Romit" Shefali screamed. "Hi babe, I was waiting for you. What took you so long?" "Don't ask. Mr Kadoos was beeing a no-nonsense type person. Being one minute late he made us do some stupid paperwork. God, I am so tired. "Hey, Arohi," Karan said. "Hi Karan" "You look so tired Arohi, so me and Romit had a surprise  for you and Shefali." "Wow Karan a surprise. Arohi ran and hugged him while jumping up and down. Wow I am so excited. Yay!" "Yes i know and we are going to a club today to party as me and Romit are both promoted!" Karan said. "Yipee!" Shefali and Arohi said! "Lekin Karan, i am so tired, shall we go tomorrow.?" Karan made a puppy dog face and said "Please" "Karan," Arohi literally screamed. "YOu know ehenever you make that face I can never say know. oh fo..fine we will go. It's 7 right now. By 11 I want to be home" "What," Shefali screamed. "are you crazy, don't be a party pooper. We need to party untill 2-3. Did you forget tomorrow is Sunday, and our day off. So, we don't need to go to hospital." "Okay, Shefali, but I will think about it. I am tired." "Shefali," Karan said and winked at her. Karan mouthed that he would make her stay and Shefali had a big smile on her face.

What will happen when Arohi goes to the club? Who will she meet? Will she meet somebody from her PAST. What will her reaction be? In her fate is it written to meet him ever again? Is Destiny going to take him to her?

Please hit the like buttonSmile Do comment and criticism welcomed. I am also looking for a title. Please do tell me you thoughts on a title for this.!Thanks and enjoy! Sorry for spelling mistakes!

HeartRashi

Edited by arjuhi_kmh - 14 October 2012 at 9:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...MsFuzzybear69Rimpi_kmhmysticloverarunsunita_gmpinky.paddazoya_naziya.vrshn.cherry227

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
res

Me first :P

Wow! I like the karan guy! Hmm... Party... what does it hold fr them?

Edited by Varshu_Karthik - 14 October 2012 at 9:55pm

arjuhi_kmh

arunsunita_gm

IF-Dazzler

arunsunita_gm

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
gud  update 
and whooo is this karan banda {'guy"}??????????
i think ki arjuhi isi club mein milenge 
par plsss humein ye to batao ki past ein kya hua tha ki arjuhi aise ho gaye aur juda ho gaye plsss unhe mila do 
gn tc ks hsd

Edited by arunsunita_gm - 14 October 2012 at 10:06am

arjuhi_kmh

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
brilliant update too good

arjuhi_kmh

zoya_naziya