Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New Arjuhi FF (Part 4, Page 9) Oct 14 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Hi guys! Leaving you  all wondering if I'm gonna continue or not..okay well I was actually not gonna update and wasn't to sure about it but I am going to be continuing now so guys I will try posting an update up today bu if not today then tomoroow for sure. please tell me all your taughts guys...cause I am a horrible writer and am probably gonna mess up a lot :P 
Well enoough of my ranting and hope you like the next update!(:

HeartRashi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticlover.vrshn.Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Arjuhi FF (Part 4, Page 9) Oct 14 (Page 8)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I have changed the character sketch as I have something new and different in my mind now. Do take a look!

HeartRashi

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Part 3

"Shefali," Arjun screamed for the third time. She and Romit were busy giving each other lovey dovey looks. Shefali and Romit immediately  let go of each other's hands. "Oh Arjun…you here?" "Shefali, I need to talk to you now...it's urgent." "Kya Arjun, can't you see I am busy," she said smiling at Romit. "Deko Shefali, I don't care. Come now, it's really important yaar." Shefali went to Arjun. "Okay so Shefali, you must be knowing na, that I want to ask out Arohi for homecoming? Well, how should I. What if she says no?" "Arjun, haven't I told you maybe 100 plus times that she will not say no? Now just go up to her and ask her. Or, do you want that Aman to ask her before you?" "Fine Shefali, I am going."

Arjun quickly walked up to Arohi. "Hey Arohi, I need to talk to you.like now." He pulled Arohi out of the cafeteria. What was Arjun doing Arohi taught. Embarassing her like that dragging her out of the cafeteria when a long line of guys were waiting to ask her for homecoming. "Really Arjun, what are you doing?" "Arohi.well..will you…homecoming….um I mean…aman..i mean me..i mean," Arjun paused for a second, and took a deep breath. "Will you go out to homecoming with me?" Arjun asked in one breath.  Arohi looked at Arjun and bursted out laughing. "Oh My Gosh Arjun. To ask such an easy question, you struggled so much Arjun..buddhu." Wow Arjun thought , I love her laughter. So musical and sweet, and..Arjun, what are you doing he thought again. Lately he had been talking to himself so much. He had no idea why. He was never like that. "Yes Arjun, I will come. Let me quickly go tell all those guys in line who are waiting to ask me for homecoming that I found my date. Okay." She quickly went to the cafeteria and went to the long line of love struck boys and said something sweetly to them with an extra sweet smile. Then she went to the group and told them something. Everyone burst out laughing. Then she went back to Arjun. The bell rang. "Oh Arjun, bell has rang. I got to go okay." She said smiling and running away. "Wait Arohi,"Arjun screamed. "Meet me in The Caf after class" "Okay Arjun."

"Arohi, Arohi." Arohi heard someone calling her name. She woke up with a start. What was she doing she thought to herself. Dreaming about him. "Arohi what are you doing, in such a deep sleep? We have to go in 30 minutes. Don't you wanna go?" Shefali asked. "Sorry yaar, let me quickly go get ready," Arohi said. "Arohi, you were thinking about him right? Don't lie to me." " Shefu, well yeah I was. Let it be na, okay let me quickly go take a shower and then we can go meet Romit and Karan and then go to the hospital. Teek hai?" "Arohi, it wasn't his fault." "Shefali please, I am going for a shower. Go make breakfast." With that she pushed Shefali out of the room and shut the door. Okay Arohi now no fussing. You have moved on and it is time to forget him. Gosh, he was a college crush for god's sake. And 7 years had passed. Don't tell me you were going to become serious on him. Anyways, jo hua so hua. Stop thinking about him. With that said she took out her clothes and went into the shower with a bright smile on her face and looked forward to the day. She was very excited..today she was going to meet Karan!

Okay Guys, this is part 3. Tell me what are your thoughts. Criticism welcome. Please do give me ideas for what I should call this FF. This is a very short update. I know. It's just after 8 month I am continuing this so just want to know your thoughts before writing more! Thanks everyone!Smile

P.S. The bolded part is the present.!Big smile

HeartRashi

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69Henriettekritz4everRimpi_kmhmysticloverarunsunita_gmpinky.paddazoya_naziya.vrshn.cherry227Arjuhisis

arunsunita_gm

IF-Dazzler

arunsunita_gm

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Gud update dear
aisa arjuhi ke past mein kya hua jisse dono ki jindagi badalgi aur dono aise hogaye ??????
Cont soon and dont frgt to pm me
have a great day   tc ks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmh

Rimpi_kmh

IF-Dazzler

Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
its nice update,who is karan??Unhappy,why arohi left arjun?i want to know. continue soon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmharunsunita_gm

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Oh! What happened? Why is Arohi trying to forget Arjun?
Aisa kya hua tha?
ANd Shefali and Arohi are living together?
Who is Karan? And Thank god! In the Present Aman is not there! Or is he?! :O
Where is my Darling Arjun? :)
Please update soon... <3

Edited by -vrshn- - 24 September 2012 at 8:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmharunsunita_gmzoya_naziya

zoya_naziya

IF-Rockerz

zoya_naziya

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
What exactly happened 7 years back? N who is this Karan?

arjuhi_kmharunsunita_gm

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Ooh what has happened which has led to this long long separation
Nice update rashi
Pls don't take this long to update the next part
LOL

arjuhi_kmharunsunita_gm