Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New Arjuhi FF (Part 4, Page 9) Oct 14 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Part 2

"Students. Please quiet down. I do not want to hear another single word from you," Ms. Rohila screamed through the microphone. Her voice blared through the whole cafeteria. "Arohi Arjun. You guys are late. Didn't I tell you guys that no one should be late? Arjun go and sit next to Natasha, and Arohi go sit next Aman right this very minute." "Ji Mam," Arohi and Arjun both said at the same time. And next thing you know, they were laughing like maniacs. "Oh god Arjun. this always happens. We always say stuff together. Oh god.." "That was damn hilarious Aru.' "ARJUUUNNN AROHIII. DO YOU GUYS WANT A DETENTION. RIGHT NOW GO AND SIT WHERE I TOLD YOU TO. RIGHT THSI VERY MINUTE. NOO MORE NOTANKI IN THIS CAFETERIA. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Quickly and quietly Arjun went and sit next to Natasha. He also saw Arohi running and sitting next to Aman. Oh how he hated Ms. Rohila for telling Arohi to sit next to Aman. Everybody in the school knew that when Aman wanted something he would always get that. And, after that night when he heard Aman talking to someone, he knew that it was not a good thing to let Arohi ever be alone and that to with Aman. After all, Aman wanted Arohi like no end.

Another thing Arjun hated was who...Natasha. He despiced Natasha. She would always be flirting with him and clinging on to him. She would always be next to him never ever leaving him. UHHH how he hated Natasha. "Hey se*y," Natasha seductively said. "How are you doing?" "Shut Up Natasha. If Ms.Rohila catches me talking she's going to give me a detention." "Arjun do you really care? We both could get a detention and hang out together..so it doesn't really matter," Natasha said as she traced her finger up Arjun's chest."Natasha just stop this nonsense and get your damn hand of me." The same process was happenenig over with Arohi.

"Hey darling, how are you doing?" asked Aman lovingly with a kind of passion in his eyes Arohi feraed. "Fine...fine." Arohi said getting a little uncomportable. Aman and Arohi were in the way back so Ms.Rohila couldn't really see them. But she could see Ms.Rohila perfectly and also Arjun and Natasha. her cheeks were burning with jealousy when she saw what was going on with Arjun and Natasha. Then suddenly something striked her. She could use Aman as a pawn to make Arjun jealous. She knew that Arjun hated any guy close to her. She could make Aman go crazy with just one smile of her's. "Yes perfect idea Arohi," she murrmered to herself. "Sorry did you say something?""Oh nothing at all Aman. So Aman how are you doing lately?" she asked Aman giving him, one of her se*y smiles. "I'm doing great beautiful," Aman said as he put an arm around Arohi. Now Arohi was getting very uncomfortable. But what to do she had to do this to get Arjun. "T...Thatt...'s that's that's that's great Aman." she said nervously.

"SHUTT UP KIDS. IF I HERE ANOTHER WORD FROM YOU I WILL GIVE YOU ALL DETENTION." Thank god she taught now she will tell Aman to shut-up. "Hey, Aman I think we should shut up. Ms.Rohila is getting really pissed and if she sees us talking she will definetly kill us." "Sure anything for you Arohi." "Ok, students. Like every year this year also we are going to have Homecomming. To the poeple who don't know what Homecomming is. Homecomming is where a guy and girl go out as a date and the guy treats the girl out for dinner. Then you come to school and basically just hang out. And then the fun part. We will have dancing with friends and then dancing with your date. And like every year the dress code is FORMAL. So guys where suits and girls long gowns. You have to come with a date or you can't come. I am sorry but that is the rule. And obviously one couple will become King and Queen couple. So get ready for the fun! This event will take place in a month which is November 15. So guys and girls everyone be ready to have some fun!" "Yayyy" The whole cafeteria was filles with laughter, screming, and clapping. "Okay, you are dismissed for lunch."

"Okay Aman I'll go okay. I have to find a date for homecomming you see. And, I have no clue yet who I am going with. And I need a dress and so much other things...so I really got to go. Everday during lunch I am going to see which guy I am going to go with Homecomming to...so I'm going. K. Bye" Arohis slowly said this watching Aman's reaction carefully. "Hey sweetheart you know I am always there right." Aman said alluringly. Aroihi laughed and then went away waving cutely to Aman.

"Her Arjun-----" "Not now Natasha, I got to go. Okay." Wait woah hold on Arjun. Hold on. Just one question sweetie. Who are you going to Homecomming with?" "If I knew I would have told you by now. I have someone in my mind so...ya. Need to find out when I should ask her." "Really Arjun!!!!!" Natasha screamed hysterically. "You should totally ask her out. I bet she will say yyes!" Natasha just knew it was her. "Okay Okay ya bye." "Byyyeee Arjun," Natasha said sweetly.

Now Arjun was really thinking. After seeing Aman so close to his Arohi. DAMN IT HIS AROHI he was not geetting a good feeling. Arohi had said that she needed to find a date for Homecomming. What if that son of a b**ch Aman asked her out. no he couldn't let that happen. He had to listen to his heart how and not to his mind. His mind told him that Arohi like him but somehwre in his heart Arjun knew that Arohi liked him more like loved. The same feeling he has for her. LOVE. And now was the time to confess it. But how? He couldn't just go up to her out of the blue and say I Love You. He needed to decide of a plan. And maybe it was not a good think to jump to love. What if she didn't have the same feelings for him. he just needed to first ask her out for homecomming. And maybe during Homecomming tell her romantically that he really like her to see her reaction. "Arjun why are you stressing so much? Hasn't Romit, Shefali, Lara, Jai, Vicky, Rashi...hell all my true friends told you that she likes you? Just calm down..and trust your friends that she has the same feelings for you. Be brave." Arjun was lecturing himself. But deep down in his heart he was not brave. He was scared that Arohi would say No. He had known Arohi almost all his life but he was still scared. He may be brave to the whole world. But when he comes in front of her. Somehow his knees go weak and he panics. "Be brave Arjun, be brave" and with that he walked up to his friends to make up a plan in asking Arohi for homeomming.

Hope you all like it. please give your feedbacks (:

HeartRashi

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raikhadija-kmh...riya...MsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-HenrietteAnupa28salmankh1MsSweetheart96mysticloverpinky.paddazoya_naziyaveds_6791cherry227.vrshn.aparna4karanikasoni4evabrainychild92punam2712Arjuhisis...vibha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Arjuhi FF (Part 4, Page 9) Oct 14 (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsSweetheart96

Goldie

MsSweetheart96

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
ME 1ST!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmh

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

waooo am sure..
She'll go outt wth himmm

arjuhi_kmh

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
me third

rashi, nice one - is Natasha the reason behind their MU or is it Gauri - Gauri is married to Karan right - Ok - Lets wait to know more

The update was good rashi - will wait for homecoming - will arjun confess??

arjuhi_kmh

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

resv.

arjuhi_kmh

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
arjun ask her
nice part

Edited by ...vibha... - 01 May 2012 at 3:13pm

arjuhi_kmh

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
arjun ask arohi out fast!

i don't like that natasha and aman!

hmm arohi is gng to use aman to get arjun to confess! hope it doesn't backfire!

update soon!

arjuhi_kmh

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
be brave Arjun! be brave! we are all with you ;) go ask her out!

arjuhi_kmh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top