Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New Arjuhi FF (Part 4, Page 9) Oct 14 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hey rashi, congratulations on ur new venture
Amazing prologue
Pls continue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96arjuhi_kmhpunam2712

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Arjuhi FF (Part 4, Page 9) Oct 14 (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...riya...

Groupbie

...riya...

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
nice start

Edited by ...riya... - 07 January 2012 at 2:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmh

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
hey rashi congo for ff
do continue soon and pm me too

arjuhi_kmh

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Hi everone. I will be updating Part 1 tomorrow. Enjoy ure weeknd

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96punam2712

MsSweetheart96

Goldie

MsSweetheart96

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Congrats for ur new ff.. Im so happy dat ur actually listening to me..
Took some time out of revision to read this.. love the character sketch..

Continue soon nd add me to ur pm list plz :) x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_kmhpunam2712

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
brilliant start cant wait

arjuhi_kmh

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys!Smile This is Part 1. Sorry for all the errors'..TongueEnjoy! This is all flashback so don't get confused. Once the present has come which will not be for another long time, I will let you guys know.

Part 1

"OMG! OMG! Arjun'guess what?!?!" Arohi screamed with joy. "What?" asked a confused Arjun." "Stupid, do you not know what is on today one month from now," asked Arohi moking fake anger."Buddhu, if I did know, I wouldn't be asked you," Arjun said starting to get annoyed. "Okay, gosh chill, I AM sorry. Didn't mean to totally make you mad. Anyways where was I? Oh Ya how about you guess okay?" "Fine," Arjun replied. He knew Arohi would never give up and tell him if he didn't guess. "Hmmm'.your birthday?" "Befakoof my birthday is only after yours na?" "Okay'.um Rithvik Jiju and Gauri Di's wedding anniversary?" "No" "Exam Resuls" "Uh no, exams haven't even started. God are you messed up in the head," asked a furious Arohi. "Okay Okay umm...Romeo Juliet play?" "No" "Majnu Lai-----" "Idiot it's Homecomming!' "Homecomming," asked a bewildered Arjun? "Yes mera baap. Homecomming, and I am on my way t look for a cute and hot date." "Ya whatever," Arjun said sarcastically. 'I'm so excited," Arohi said bouncing wit joy as she looked at Arjun.

Arohi really loved Arjun very much. She didn't know if it was real love or what. But she felt something for him and she knew that it was love. She had shared this feeling with Shefali  her BFF since childhood. She knew Shefu since childhood so she knew that she couldn't hide this feeling from her. When she went and told Shefali this Shefali very bluntly told her that this feeling was Love. She was shocked and coulnt digest the fact at first but slkowly it got the better of her. All the moments with Arjun. Wanting to spend more time with him. Getting jealous when he was flirting with other girls. This meant that she was in love with Arjun. But the thing she was most happy about was that Arjun liked her back. She just knew it even though none of them confessed. Jai, Lara, Vicky, Shefali, Rashi, Romit, name anybody and they had told her. Even random people in the hallway would come up to her and say you knw Arjun Singhania loves you. And anytime she was with Arjun all those girls would get jealous. She just loved her life Now she was waiting for the time Arjun would come and just confess. Now her plan was to make Arjun jealous so he would ask her for homecoming and maybe even confess. "Oh God," she murmerred. "Please make him ask me out for omecomming and also confess. Please na God Ji." Suddenly somebody snapped at her right in front of her face distracting her mond. Obviously it was er Arjun he loved doing the things she got most annoyed for. 'Where are you lost, remember the teachers have called us t the cafeteria to discuss about the stupid dance Homecomming?" asked Arjun, secretly smirking at the play f emotions on her face. "Oh ya, let's go!'

Ok there's Part 1. Thanks for reading. Please comment..bad or good I accept!LOL Do hit the like button!Wink Sorry for it being so short (: Just need to make sure everybody likes itLOL Oh ya and I kinda need a title for my FF so please feel free to think of one!!Wink

HeartRashi

Edited by arjuhi_kmh - 24 September 2012 at 6:22pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorakhadija-kmh...riya...MsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-HenrietteMsSweetheart96mysticloverarunsunita_gmpinky.paddacooljaya11veds_6791cherry227punam2712Arjuhisis...vibha...

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
good start rashi

does arjun tooo have same feelings for aru -

waiting for the homecoming event

arjuhi_kmh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top