Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Simply_Smart

Goldie

Simply_Smart

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone!!

So apart from Akash turning a new leaf in the matter of minutes and there being no real progression in the story, my biggest issue with today's episode was Akash's visit to Monia.

How did an outsider like Akash break through the royal family's hi-fi security? There are apparently guards and workers swarming around the mansion, yet Akash came and left undetected by any of them. 

If it was so easy for Akash to enter the premises and find Monia without really knowing the mansion grounds too well, why can't Monia just plan her escape and quietly run away?

Best,
Smarty

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

pringle6lilly_starami_31Kajol17akshaayalove...OMGNaina007simplytoxicWhiteNights.moksha89SidNeeti-fanprachuryaprc_fan1AnotherAdmirerQT143OmaRamdass..Amina..FragranceOfLoveNiViren_fan-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blooper: How did Akash get in?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

CVs screwed up BIG TIME!! isnt it stupid??LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QT143

dreamyjennice

IF-Rockerz

dreamyjennice

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
thats a serious flaw if its come to everyone's notice...aka couldnt even cross the gate when m was brought...and now not only he enters and leaves...he carries such a such a huge ladder all alone...how did he get the ladder...where is the security...and he talks always aise milenge kyaa???????wat a crap...meaning always...omg they need to have a reality check...kuch bhi allowed hai humein torture karne ke liye...r we so stupid audience...Shocked.SleepySilly

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lilly_starami_31love...OMGakshaayasimplytoxic-scarlett-

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
when the maids walked away .. he was clearly noticeable and in eye-sight Ouch
he didnt really plan to wear blue to match the blue lights and scenery so i don't buy camouflage.

i bet a CV is a guard, and he just said .. "look your friends are making my life easy .. so move & i can annoy the viewers a little Big smileAngry

lol, oh welll .. my brain just tuned out. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Redvelvetlove...OMG_Poulomi_

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hope they don't show that everyday. And how did he bring that huge ladder in the mahal? It was sooo stupid. I think Majnu got a job as a security-guard in Rajmal. LOL

Edited by muskaan1gill - 04 January 2012 at 7:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGprachurya_Poulomi_

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I know.. i was like what the... No wonder, Murari managed to kidnap her. I guess, the next one to be kidnapped should be J :)
That would be awesome!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Redvelvetlove...OMGsimplytoxicprachurya

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Apparently there is no difference between the silhouette of Akash and the background ... he merges so well you see. One looks at him and doesn't look back at him again, so easily undetectable!! hehehe

Thats why he was able to pass through the hi security!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MrinmoyiRedvelvetami_31love...OMGprachurya-scarlett-

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
definitely a blooper, a BIG FAT one at that and one which the CVs conveniently chose to be blind to, knowingly :|
I know man Akash has done a 360 degree from not opening his door to let monya in...to coming to meet monya stealthily through a ladderErmm
Well to answer your second question, i believe Monya does not want to run away any more. Like she said in yesterday's epi to the maids following her that she did not mean to run away. She has kind of accepted that this is her abode as of now, what with her baba gone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGakshaayaprc_fan1AnotherAdmirer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top