Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

wat excatly kunal wanted to say !!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanyashrivastav

IF-Dazzler

tanyashrivastav

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
hey guyz in yesterdayz episode ...i guess kunal wanted to say something else to siddhi ...but siddhi cut him short nd said she wont allow him to thank her nd like he doesnt allow her to thank him...soo wat do u think he wanted to say...??      maybe in todayz episode he ll say so...lets see...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunianLuvStrk-001AnkitaKarannorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wat excatly kunal wanted to say !!!!!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

i figured out dat yesterday only he wanted to say smthin else but siddhi din even allowed him to open his mouth 

n threw him in flashback cos of which he jst decided to keep quiet

could figure wat he want to say but for sure watever he wanted to say dat wsn anythn important orelse person like kunal couldn remian wdout telin n dat too to siddhi naaa

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastavLuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
hi

kunal did mention raveena's name, so i think he wanted to say something about her, but he was not going to say thankyou, but something else

liked the way he looked at siddhi in the end. haha

hope we get a continuation of the scene today

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
i know right...yeh siddhi bhi na...kunal ko bolne thay na chahi yeh tha na...like wise once he was about to tell the sindoor on her nose and she was started talking blah blah blah...girrr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

ashnotrai

ashnotrai

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
yes but the sindoor scene was really cute...I was glad she had not let him talk that time so he had to wipe the sindoor for her...but yesterday I did wish she would shut up and let him finish what he was going to say!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Rani

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ya kunal feeling guilty that they are doing wrong by hiding dumbo's matter to viks. he is feeling bad for viks. he wants to share that with siddhi n might thank her also. siddhi might knew it but it's out of hands no one can do anything. no use of sitting n weeping so get to work done which is imp that time n to cheerup kunal she might not let talk him,otherwise he only might stop the marriage who knows 

Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 04 January 2012 at 11:20am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top