Background Info Kunal and Sidhi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rashidanaeem

Groupbie

rashidanaeem

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Hello all,

I am new to the show and just started watching Parichay about a two weeks ago and I LOVE the show so far... especially the chemistry between Sidhi and Kunal.

I was wondering if someone could give me some background info on the show... how did the sidhi kunal wedding happen?  Just couldn't stop wondering what the circumstances were ... in an episode last week Kunal mentioned that Sidhi married him for his Mother's sake...

If someone could fill in the blanks it would be great :)

Thank-You

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-MariaMars--Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Background Info Kunal and Sidhi" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Kunal is elder brother of the family and once was successful lawyer , but bcz of his proncipals , he cldnt work with thakral anymore and turns against him and they both ends up being biggest enemies , Kunal was in love with Thakral's daughter Richa . but bcz then thakral ruined Kunal's career, also then he leaves vakalat and tried his hand in business,  thakral again did something and failed him hence he was a fallen hero since past 5 years and richa too left him bcz he was unsuccessful and didn't say sorry to her father , even though she always claimed to love Kunal ...but she loved money and cldn't leave it for kunal 

then Kunal's younger bro Anand becomes lawyer , and thakral hires him ...bcz of money he accepts the job and there he meets Siddhi and both falls in love and gets engaged 

Kunal never liked Siddhi LOL ...but accepts Rishta bcz of his Bro ...Siddhi too never liked Kunal LOL 

in their first meeting ...kunal called her Eh and Idiot ROFL

anyways

then on his wedding day Anand dies in bomb blast , their mother went into shock and her life was in danger , Docs said show her what she wanted to see...which was siddhi as Dulhan 

Siddhi dresses up like Dulhan then her bro and other relatives say how long she can pretend it , she is not thier bahu ...tmr if her husband didn't allow her to come here then ? 

then Raj , ( kunal's father ) goes to Siddhi's home and propose kunal's rishta ...her bro accepts it as ppl also started calling Siddhi badshagun etc 

then Kunal also agrees for his mom and then siddhi too , both decide they will never cross their Seema Rekha 

on their wedding day their mom cries and hence comes out of danger and like this Siddhi and Kunal becomes Hubby and Wify Embarrassed

btw on their wedding day only ...Richa who was getting married , runs away for kunal, that time only she realizes that she wants kunal and can make him to do whatever she wants after marriage like sorry etc but she cant loose him ...as soon she reaches there siddhi and Kunal already got married LOL

and then our sinal's cute, rocking chemistry heheheh 

Edited by minnie.reet - 03 January 2012 at 8:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rashidanaeemlil_tweetLuvStrk-001nancy1996-MariaMars-Magical_KaSh-Rani

rashidanaeem

Groupbie

rashidanaeem

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Thank-You So much... Now that I understand the background I will enjoy watching the show a little bit more... Honestly, I can relate to Sidhi cause I know someone or am with someone who is exactlly like Kunal and his character... that's why I love his character so much ... :)

Thank-you again for taking the time to write this up much appreciated. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

Post Reply New Post

Go to top