Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rani2007

Thanks for the update Vanfan - enjoyed your side comments as well!

I feel like I keep reading people write that Himmanshoo's been holding the fort for three months or been carrying the show for three months.  I understand there are die hard Himmamshoo fans out there but seriously?  Nivedita was to be on break for supposedly 2 months so where is the three months thing coming from?  Just because there was a Gunjhun separation?  (Also, I'm sure people don't care but Nivedita was back in between her break to shoot scenes for the show and she posted about this on her fanpage.  She has also written that she had worked overtime i.e. very long shoots to film banked scenes so that her absence would not be noticed).

Just needed to say thing out loud though I'm sure it'll be twisted around and misconstrued.

True Rani. I agree completely. It is just unfortunate timing that Himanshu is sick else it would be a different situation.
Keshawn thumbnail
Originally posted by Tanutes

I am in total compliance with you VanfanSurish, Guddu only uses his  keen, analytical, intelligence, to conjure a storm of Spartacus vengeance upon anyone who betrayed him 

Tanutes I agree with you that Guddu only uses his keen intellect when he is seeking revenge against those upon betrayal. For example when Vishnu set Guddu's house aflame he enacted retribution against Vishnu and his clan by purchasing Pandey Niwas now Lalita Niwas before evicting them without anyone including myself acknowledging it
Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Tanutes

I am in total compliance with you VanfanSurish, Guddu only uses his  keen, analytical, intelligence, to conjure a storm of Spartacus vengeance upon anyone who betrayed him 

Originally posted by Keshawn

Tanutes I agree with you that Guddu only uses his keen intellect when he is seeking revenge against those upon betrayal. For example when Vishnu set Guddu's house aflame he enacted retribution against Vishnu and his clan by purchasing Pandey Niwas now Lalita Niwas before evicting them without anyone including myself acknowledging it

My Response

I agree with you both without reservation! Guddu will definitely exercise his analytical thinking capabilities only when he is bent on revenge against  those responsible for separating him from Runjhun.According to Vishnu Guddu would have already taken care of that person whom was involved with Neelu and her collusion in plan!
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Apparently this is going to be a replica of Choti Si Zindagi' s Ira and Shavran's wedding! Haven't you noticed that that both Runjhun and Neelu's Saris are identical? Runjhun will remarry Guddu and Neelu will marry Pappu! or Neelu will marry Pappu and Gunjhun will disappear.How rediculus! I'm disappointed with the CV"S for being redundant and plaigerising the ideas of another soap. At least they could have been exclusive in their convictions! Probably Runjhun will hatch a conspiracy with Mahadevi and Kukkan to make the switch. I must admit that I'm disappointed with this show! For me with the help of  the Baba the P.I, Mamma/Mammis, Kukkan,T.P, Tillu, Mahadevi, Amma and Jabbu bringing that wedding to an abrupt halt would have been the best option.Neelu is so astute that she wouldn't want to be tricked into marrying anyone else but Guddu so she may request to see her groom. Runjhun will have to do like her husband Guddu and Kidnap Neelu before remarrying her husband or arrange with Pappu to get married to him on the same day  with Guddu and Neelu in order to make the switch.

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for taking time to write the update. 

Its going to be a long first week of 2012.  We  finally had a light and thought we would get out Gunjhun but when one side is back the other is out. 

I am so sick of Neelu.  Her evil smirk makes me sick.  It started out as funny with  little creepy.  But now its absolute creepy with a whole lot of annoying.

Its times like this i wish the CVs would have taken time to expand on other characters story lines.  They could have a nice side story to help fill in the K-M-J story but i fill like they just keep recreating the same scene every time they need to fill in space adn don't have the main characters.  the story of KMJ has not moved along at all.

enought venting about he frustration of the show.  I do love that R has finally grow some smarts and and guts adn when on the run. 

*crossing fingers and wishing on a star* please let Himmanshoo get well really soon.  Please bring Gunjhun back together.  Please let us have a long long happy happy time of Gunjhun together.  Please let the evils of the show get their punishment and not get off scout free as usual.*
Cleos thumbnail
Ampliphy, I couldn't agree with you more! The CV'S could have relieved us from excessive monotony and depression by introducing several varying threads simultaneously Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Vanfan for the update..😊.

Like your side notes...If only Mittho could used her mind for Good...😆😆

Happy that Runjhun escape...
The M&M always make me laughed..this time Billo and Kalsanwali..was funny when Billo said Buntu love blue and Nilu exploded...Nilu's craziness make me laugh and kill her at the same time...really asking Guddu to stitch..😡...I know what or better who I like to stitch...😉😆

Not a bad episode
amritak thumbnail

@ Vanfan
Much thanks Vanfan for spending all your time and effort to write this update for us. I like many forum members is frustrated with this show. Presently I am contemplating to quit this forum.

@ To whom it may concern
Likewise I wish that there will be no double wedding but Ms Shetty is renowned for having her characters marry twice. In the first Season of Choti Bahu, Dev married Radika twice so probably Guddu and Rujhun most likely will do the same. What if they decide to have a repeat of such where Neelu is unaware that she is marrying Pappu and Runjhun, Guddu? If this happens, I assume because of failure to captivate a wider audience due to lack of creativity, this show will be definitely taken off the air! Pappu and Neelu even though they deserve to be married to each other should not be married but arrested for their heinous crimes, convicted and sentenced to prison. If Guddu could be imprisoned trice why can't  these hoodlums spend most of their lives behind bars. This track may be finally completed towards the ending of January making it almost  three months of stress. We are yet to find out about the outcome of Guddu's P.I, the Aghori Baba, Guddu's whereabouts, Pappu's campaigns gearing towards the upcoming elections, Neelu's and Pappu's conspiracy etc. This show is mainly confined to the never changing Gunjhun's separation storyline when there should have been several others running concurrently, intersecting and leading to further developments to arouse viewers interest like Kukkan, Jabbu and Mahadevi track for example.

Edited by amritak - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for the update Vanfan
Cleos thumbnail
@ Amritak

Amritak
you are right! I thinking of doing the same soon!Fed up with this show!