Dekha Ek Khwaab

I feel ManVeer will happen b/c SBB's showing them!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I feel that ManVeer will happen because SBB's showing and promoting them!  Smile

If Akash was the lead wouldn't SBB be promoting Akash+Manyata...??? Ermm

This is the 2nd Priyash SBB segment  so I still have hope for a ManVeer love story! I hope SBB keeps giving us more cute Priyash segments!  Day Dreaming

Ashish and Priyal were so cute dancing together! They have an awesome on-screen and off-screen chemistry! I hope the CVS will show a sizzling dance between ManVeer in the show too!  Day Dreaming
By the way, Ashish was looking so hottt!  Day Dreaming 

DEK FANS, what are your thoughts on this? Smile

Edited by utopia88 - 03 January 2012 at 4:14pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeen4evaVivianSara.Khansanj1234love...OMGheydonNivRen_1Vampgirlluvtwilight19Khaira09moonstruckjaneniroopa.SmokeySilence.be-happy-alwaysNaina007JCluvs srk-Tannu-illa8SidNeeti-fanprachurya-JEHAN--Rafa-arrylineLadyFlameOmaRamdassthejazzgaldreamyjennice-BolNaHalke-Silentsouladventure_gurlLadyDabanggnasgharFatima_QSayaani-Chidiya...navina..._Poulomi_-AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I feel ManVeer will happen b/c SBB's showing them!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
DEK FANS, what are your thoughts on this? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_rules

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
I too believe and hope manveer will happen. I thought the same thing- how come all the segments are with Manveer and not akash and moniya?
But then i dont know if these channels are just giving us viewers what we want when the cv's are not.
These channels aim is to give the viewers what they want to see and right now we are demanding to see manveer- so they will cover them.
The sbs segment with them was so magical - i fell in love with them all over again.

Fingers crossed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara.Khanashish_rulesheydon-Misek-adventure_gurlutopia88

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
i neva doubted 4 a sec that it wud b ne1 bt manveer... its obvious it wil b them 2geva... as its abt moniya's journey on becumin a princess n thn a queen... her life as Manyata... akash was a part of moniya's life not manyata...so its defo gna b manveer

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenSara.Khanashish_ruleslove...OMGheydonluvtwilight19AbhiAni-Misek--Raindrops-OmaRamdass-BolNaHalke-utopia88Fatima_Q

Ayesha123

Ayesha123

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Yes, I totally believe in Manveer "Faith can move mountains". I can't wait for our true Manveer scenes this totally made my day!! Thank You for actually bringing this up or I was going to, keep our faith in Manveer!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara.Khanashish_ruleslove...OMGOmaRamdassutopia88

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

I too believe and hope manveer will happen. I thought the same thing- how come all the segments are with Manveer and not akash and moniya?
But then i dont know if these channels are just giving us viewers what we want when the cv's are not.
These channels aim is to give the viewers what they want to see and right now we are demanding to see manveer- so they will cover them.
The sbs segment with them was so magical - i fell in love with them all over again.

Fingers crossed

Yep, I'm crossing my fingers for a ManVeer love story! Cvs need to know that ManVeer are in demand! Smile

I hope the CVS keep showing more Ashish+Priyal segments!  Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara.Khanashish_rulesheydonlove...OMGOmaRamdass

mmishra1

mmishra1

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Fingers crossed

You are right about this because we saw that example in another serial Balika Vadhu.that promo didn't match with actual story. I an getting irritated seeing Akash n Moniya. Specially the way she is behaving.enough of that chzwl romance and what is this stupid ladder thing? God can't tale this anymore. I will gkve 1 more month for manveer to happen otherwise I am not interested in akash moniya romance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGOmaRamdassutopia88Fatima_Q

mmishra1

mmishra1

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Fingers crossed

You are right about this because we saw that example in another serial Balika Vadhu.that promo didn't match with actual story. I an getting irritated seeing Akash n Moniya. Specially the way she is behaving.enough of that chawl romance and what is this stupid ladder thing? God can't tale this anymore. I will give 1 more month for manveer to happen otherwise I am not interested in akash moniya romance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGutopia88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top